Pepsi® Next uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi Next is today's breakthrough in innovation--A true cola experience with 60% less sugar. Drink it to believe it!

Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love the taste of Pepsi I think it tastes so good. I am a die-hard Doctor Pepper drinker but when I don't have any then I will drink Pepsi it's my second favorite soda. I think it tastes just so amazing and when I want something different then I'll go with it Pepsi Cherry Cola. I definitely recommend this because it tastes so delicious
Ale A.
Antioch, CA
People might be only coke-cola drinkers or pepsi drinkers but I feel that both are delicious and vey enjoyable. This product is easily found at any store. Great flavor and affordably priced. The only way to improve this product is to cut back on the use of aluminum.
ashlynn c.
61872
i love pepsi! i drink one every single day which isnt very healthy but its too god to not have one every day! i personally would pick pepsi over anything every single time and you definitely need to try it.
Miner C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta love some ice cold Pepsi! I'm more a Pepsi person than a coke person! Definitely something for those hot summer days that need something to help you cool off! Speaking of it , I want one now ! Would love me some Pepsi
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ
Pepsi great product its been around a very long and I love Pepsi. When I can't have a coke I go with Pepsi. true Pepsi is a good value always. I don't think there is any need for improvement. Pepsi can sometimes be expensive and sometimes not it really depends on where you buy it. Everyone should have a Pepsi.
Eriel M.
I have always been a dedicated Pepsi fan and have always chose this over Coke, but my views have changed. Since there has been a rebranding of the company (I believe) the taste of it has not been the same. The formula has been messed with and I find myself going to other brands.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
I've tried these before and they're not bad at all!! I've only had to stop drinking soda because it was bad for my liver but other then that I'd still buy it all over again! I do recommend this drink to anyone who doesn't need to watch their health closely!!
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
I love Pepsi. I literally cannot get over it! The taste is just so refreshing to me and it's so smooth! Perfect amount of carbonation. Great packaging. Pepsi is always a good choice! I will always keep some on hand:)
elizabeth r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Im definitely a Pepsi fan compared to a coke fan lol. The sweetness and carbonation really hit the spot when I'm having a soda craving💙 I will always be a Pepsi girl and will always have it stocked in my fridge
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Pepsi is my guilty pleasure. I don't keep it at home but fountain Pepsi is my favorite for sure. I guess the carbonation is different but it's the best. I don't think it's expensive but it's not good for you at all. As I'm sure everyone already knows.
Kayla C.
Junction City , OR
How does this compare to Diet Pepsi?
Shannon A.