Pepsi® Next

Pepsi Next is today's breakthrough in innovation--A true cola experience with 60% less sugar. Drink it to believe it!

Where can I find [product:pepsi-next-cola]?
How does this compare to Diet Pepsi?
Start your review of Pepsi® Next!
How would you rate this product?
commack ny
really good has the classical taste with half the sugar and the fat with no guilt whatsoever could use a new opening system for the cap really has the pepsi taste with half sugar and all pepsi which is supposed to be real
BAYTOWN, TX
I absolutely love the taste of Pepsi I think it tastes so good. I am a die-hard Doctor Pepper drinker but when I don't have any then I will drink Pepsi it's my second favorite soda. I think it tastes just so amazing and when I want something different then I'll go with it Pepsi Cherry Cola. I definitely recommend this because it tastes so delicious
Bridgeton, NJ
Pepsi great product its been around a very long and I love Pepsi. When I can't have a coke I go with Pepsi. true Pepsi is a good value always. I don't think there is any need for improvement. Pepsi can sometimes be expensive and sometimes not it really depends on where you buy it. Everyone should have a Pepsi.
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta love some ice cold Pepsi! I'm more a Pepsi person than a coke person! Definitely something for those hot summer days that need something to help you cool off! Speaking of it , I want one now ! Would love me some Pepsi
I have always been a dedicated Pepsi fan and have always chose this over Coke, but my views have changed. Since there has been a rebranding of the company (I believe) the taste of it has not been the same. The formula has been messed with and I find myself going to other brands.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Im definitely a Pepsi fan compared to a coke fan lol. The sweetness and carbonation really hit the spot when I'm having a soda craving💙 I will always be a Pepsi girl and will always have it stocked in my fridge
Ware Shoals, SC
Love love love Pepsi! I like how cans are filled all the way to the top so it's mainly full of product. I also like how the 12 pack cases have a section that is made for easy tear off so I don't have to open one side of the box and have cans falling out.
Bensalem, PA
I love the proportion sizing to the can as well as how easy it is to store the can when you are on the go! I try not to drink too much but it helps me get going sometime. The packaging is very well done and I would most certainly recommend Pepsi! So yummy!
Westminster, CA
I love the convenient bottles they have for this product it tastes great and allows you to keep your soda closed. It is great and doesn't compare to other sodas. I would buy it again. Love Pepsi products.
San Antonio, TX
Pepsi is by far one of my favorite drinks! I love the smooth taste and enjoy it's unique packaging...the flavor in itself is incomparable and will remain as the drink of choice! Definitely a repeat and highly recommended to family and friends!