Pepsi® Next uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi Next is today's breakthrough in innovation--A true cola experience with 60% less sugar. Drink it to believe it!

Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I absolutely love the taste of Pepsi I think it tastes so good. I am a die-hard Doctor Pepper drinker but when I don't have any then I will drink Pepsi it's my second favorite soda. I think it tastes just so amazing and when I want something different then I'll go with it Pepsi Cherry Cola. I definitely recommend this because it tastes so delicious
ashlynn c.
61872
i love pepsi! i drink one every single day which isnt very healthy but its too god to not have one every day! i personally would pick pepsi over anything every single time and you definitely need to try it.
Miner C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta love some ice cold Pepsi! I'm more a Pepsi person than a coke person! Definitely something for those hot summer days that need something to help you cool off! Speaking of it , I want one now ! Would love me some Pepsi
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ
Pepsi great product its been around a very long and I love Pepsi. When I can't have a coke I go with Pepsi. true Pepsi is a good value always. I don't think there is any need for improvement. Pepsi can sometimes be expensive and sometimes not it really depends on where you buy it. Everyone should have a Pepsi.
Eriel M.
I have always been a dedicated Pepsi fan and have always chose this over Coke, but my views have changed. Since there has been a rebranding of the company (I believe) the taste of it has not been the same. The formula has been messed with and I find myself going to other brands.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud , MN
I love Pepsi. I literally cannot get over it! The taste is just so refreshing to me and it's so smooth! Perfect amount of carbonation. Great packaging. Pepsi is always a good choice! I will always keep some on hand:)
elizabeth r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Im definitely a Pepsi fan compared to a coke fan lol. The sweetness and carbonation really hit the spot when I'm having a soda craving💙 I will always be a Pepsi girl and will always have it stocked in my fridge
elyssa h.
O Fallon, MO
I love pepsi! a perfect refreshing drink for me! the packaging is perfect to just grab a pepsi right out! It defiantly met my expectation! it's flavor is amazing, bringing me back to get more all the time! i strongly recommend to others if u don't have a healthy diet!
Leigh M.
Blountville, TN
These are the perfect size to toss in my lunch box or grab on my way out the door in the mornings. I love the way this tastes, and it's great that it is affordable! I plan to buy more of these, and I can't wait to try other sodas from this brand.
Kasey W.
Ware Shoals, SC
Love love love Pepsi! I like how cans are filled all the way to the top so it's mainly full of product. I also like how the 12 pack cases have a section that is made for easy tear off so I don't have to open one side of the box and have cans falling out.
Kayla C.
Junction city , OR
How does this compare to Diet Pepsi?
Shannon A.