BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan A.
I've always liked drinking pop out of glass bottles compared to plastic--less toxins and tastes better. Drinking out of a glass bottle gives it a classic feeling. We've bought these throughout my whole life. I do recommend it to others. The only con I have to say is obviously the glass is going to cost you more than a plastic bottle.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI
I did not think I would like this brand of Pepsi but I actually found it to be delicious. It's hard to find but if you can find it, you should definitely try it. Much better for you, not that soda is good for you, but better than regular full of stuff you can't pronounce
Brittany J.
Waukesha, WI
I love this product! Always has the perfect amount of carbonation. Tastes fresh. The packaging is eye catching. The flavor has a good balance; its not too heavy but has enough enough flavor. All around it meets my expectation, I would buy it again.
Cody M.
London, KY
This is a great Soda with beautiful packaging that catches your eye and makes you want to buy it. It was definitely enjoyable and tasted great, while also being visually satisfying. Would buy again in a heartbeat!
Natalie B.
Theres nothing like a nice cold glass pepsi! I swear you get more of this crisp fresh taste that the plastic bottles dont offer. I personally always pick this up at my local taco joint over any other drinks.
Autumn M.
Burkesville, KY
A great drink. I would call this even with the rest of the soft drinks. The only problem I have with this product is that it has more calories than most soft drinks. We buy this product very very rarely.
Zoe D.
I love Pepsi! And I think it tastes best in a glass container, as odd as it sounds each container I think gives the product a slightly different taste. And I think having it in the glass tastes best!
Dagmara A.
Love this alternative to original Pepsi. It still has great flavor but the artificial sugars have been replaced with natural sugar. Great flavor and also less calories. Highly recommend.
Conner I.
Drinking Pepsi out of gas bottle is great. They seem to taste better when they come out of glass but I'm not sure if that's the mentality of the action or the soda itself.
Tiffany H.
The flavor of this soda is amazing! And the fact that its all natural ingredients is a huge plus. I love the glass bottles because I can always find a way to reuse them.