BY PEPSI

Pepsi Max 0 Calorie.
Zero calories maximum taste.
Power votes.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• What's the difference between regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max?1 Answers
Lark K.
I love this stuff. Unfortunately I can hardly ever find it anymore. I wish someone could suggest where to get it. It is way better than Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi in my opinion and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I love that this has extra caffeine. I have a hard time finding it. It used to be sold at my local grocery stores and gas stations but I can never find it anymore. I really like this because it has extra caffeine and it is diet.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
I should start off my saying that I'm a die hard Coke fan. Pepsi just doesn't do it for me. However, Pepsi Max Zero is decent. For Pepsi. If I absolutely have to drink Pepsi, this is my Pepsi of choice.
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
Pepsi Max is my favorite drink ever! It’s hard to find where I live but while traveling found out that some gas stations have this liquid happiness on the soda fountain!!! Make yourself more available, Pepsi Max!
Karina C.
chicago
misty h.
Gardendale , AL
We all have those days when we need that little extra kick of caffeine to get us going. I found mine in Pepsi Max® Zero Calorie It has the great taste of Diet Pepsi with that extra kickstart for the day.
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
I enjoy pepsi max, it is a good taste. I don’t like full sugar drinks so this is a good alternative. It doesn’t have the strong carbonated feeling of other sodas, which I miss.
Did you know that this pop has more caffeine than Mountain Dew? Not that you should know that but now that you do. I’m typically a coke drinker but for the extra boost, I’ve been converted.
julie G.
Eden, NY
it tastes just like the regular pepsi with out the calories and sugar. very satisfying taste. HERE THE TASTE WASNT COMPROMISED because of lack of sugar.There is no after taste. I bought mine at Walmart and would recommend this to anyone . I know im gonna buy more because im almost out.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
For a long time it was our favorite carbonated drink. Have great taste. But we went to healthier diet so we stopped to drink this kind of water. But if I'll be in a mood to drink something like this I'll definitely will buying Pepsi.
Carmen C.
Stamford, CT
What's the difference between regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

Target