Pepsi Max® Zero Calorie uploaded by Brina B.Pepsi Max® Zero Calorie uploaded by Prudence B.Pepsi Max® Zero Calorie uploaded by Angelia W.

BY PEPSI

Pepsi Max 0 Calorie.
Zero calories maximum taste.
Power votes.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• What's the difference between regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max?1 Answers
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I love that this has extra caffeine. I have a hard time finding it. It used to be sold at my local grocery stores and gas stations but I can never find it anymore. I really like this because it has extra caffeine and it is diet.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
I should start off my saying that I'm a die hard Coke fan. Pepsi just doesn't do it for me. However, Pepsi Max Zero is decent. For Pepsi. If I absolutely have to drink Pepsi, this is my Pepsi of choice.
Pepsi Max is a great alternative to the calorie filled Pepsi. Same great taste as the original. I have one a day to satisfy my soda craving and not waste my calorie intake on empty calories. I recommend this product when you need a bit of fizz and bubbles but don't want the extra calories.
Karina C.
chicago
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
I enjoy pepsi max, it is a good taste. I don’t like full sugar drinks so this is a good alternative. It doesn’t have the strong carbonated feeling of other sodas, which I miss.
Heaven B.
Grayling , MI
I don’t really notice the caffeine difference but I think it tastes better than regular diet cherry pepsi. I wish they would start making without Aspartame again though.
Did you know that this pop has more caffeine than Mountain Dew? Not that you should know that but now that you do. I’m typically a coke drinker but for the extra boost, I’ve been converted.
julie G.
Eden, NY
it tastes just like the regular pepsi with out the calories and sugar. very satisfying taste. HERE THE TASTE WASNT COMPROMISED because of lack of sugar.There is no after taste. I bought mine at Walmart and would recommend this to anyone . I know im gonna buy more because im almost out.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
For a long time it was our favorite carbonated drink. Have great taste. But we went to healthier diet so we stopped to drink this kind of water. But if I'll be in a mood to drink something like this I'll definitely will buying Pepsi.
Shelby G.
Let me just say.. I LOVE PEPSI! ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT ONES! diet, cherry, reg, diet cherry, fire, but I do not like the Maxx. No idea why just doesn't taste right. I gave it 2 stars though because if u have to I will drink it.
Carmen C.
Stamford, CT
What's the difference between regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max?