Pepsi Max® Zero Calorie uploaded by Brina B.Pepsi Max® Zero Calorie uploaded by Prudence B.Pepsi Max® Zero Calorie uploaded by Angelia W.

BY PEPSI #40 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Pepsi Max 0 Calorie.
Zero calories maximum taste.
Power votes.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• What's the difference between regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max?1 Answers
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love that this has extra caffeine. I have a hard time finding it. It used to be sold at my local grocery stores and gas stations but I can never find it anymore. I really like this because it has extra caffeine and it is diet.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
I should start off my saying that I'm a die hard Coke fan. Pepsi just doesn't do it for me. However, Pepsi Max Zero is decent. For Pepsi. If I absolutely have to drink Pepsi, this is my Pepsi of choice.
fatima a.
Orange, NJ
I am amazed at the zero soda taste. Usually diet sodas taste disgusting the bubbly sensation that makes a soda a soda its not there but they did a great job with soda zero specially is it dies less damage to the body than regular soda
Pepsi Max is a great alternative to the calorie filled Pepsi. Same great taste as the original. I have one a day to satisfy my soda craving and not waste my calorie intake on empty calories. I recommend this product when you need a bit of fizz and bubbles but don't want the extra calories.
Elizabeth F.
This is the only soda i drink or purchase. I don't know what it is about it, but I love this beverage above all others. It does not taste like diet soda to me and it has not after taste. If I am going to drink anything carbonated this is my go to. I always have a bottle in my house.
Karina C.
chicago
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
Pepsi Max Zero Calorie is a great alternative to full calorie soda. The taste is fairly similar to regular soda, however I prefer the taste of Diet Pepsi slightly over this. Would purchase again if Diet Pepsi was not an option.
Ashley D.
This is my husbands one and only favorite pop... he buys it every week and his only complaint is that its hard to find some times or the expiration date isnt always the best when he dose find it in the stores.
lynn c.
New york
Diet soda without the diet taste. Classic pespi flavor! These are my go.to drink, always in my fridge! Bubbly and sweet, ZERO CALORIES!! Cant get better than that!!
Did you know that this pop has more caffeine than Mountain Dew? Not that you should know that but now that you do. I’m typically a coke drinker but for the extra boost, I’ve been converted.
Carmen C.
Stamford, CT
What's the difference between regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max?