Add a Photo

By PEPSI
#125 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Pepsi Max is the only soda with zero calories and maximum Pepsi taste!

Photos (10)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
wilkes barre, PA
Nov. 3, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Can
I actually discovered Pepsi Max when I started my low sugar diet. I was quite surprised when I found out it tasted so good. I quit regular soda so this has been such a Godsend! I honestly don't even like regular Pepsi but I really do love the Pepsi Max. It's not too sweet or strong. I can't believe this stuff has no fat/sugar/carbs. I wholeheartedly recommend this over Zevia because this tastes so much better and it's cheaper. I usually pick my Pepsi Max up at Target because they always have good sales/deals on Soda. If you quit soda and having those cravings pick one of these up to try it out. Yum!
Sept. 8, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Cola Cease Fire 2 Lt
Quisiera poder darle 5 estrellas pero... se cuan dañino es consumir gaseosa pero aún así por algunos momentos lo olvido, o me hago la que lo olvido. Las gaseosas en su mayoría tiene un alto indice de azúcar, lo cual no es tan favorable para nuestro organismo.
Mi recomendación seria no tomarla tan seguido y solo cuando se sienta esas ganas imparables de beber gaseosa... Pepsi es una de mis favoritas pero poco a poco he bajado el consumo de la misma.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Los Angeles , Ca
Aug. 21, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Cola
I LOVE Pepsi! When I decided I needed to loose 30 lbs I had to let go of the sugary drinks with all the calories. Diet sodas were always gross to me even Diet Pepsi. Because of my love and obsession with Pepsi I decided to give Pepsi Max a try since it was ZERO calories... And WOW! It was strong and perfect when nice and chilled. I lost my weight and still had my Pepsi Max's a few times a week!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
May 13, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Cola
After cutting sugary sodas out of my diet, I've been buying Pepsi Max non-stop! It tastes just like regular soda, without all the added sugar. It's also zero calories, so it's great for anyone on a diet! It also regularly goes on sale, so you can almost always find it at a discount. If you don't like the taste of diet sodas but still want to cut down on sugar, Pepsi Max is a great choice!
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.

Pepsi soda are really addictive and very nice when it makes contact with the palate but the only thing I like about them is that they make you leave very many cellulite and is what makes you not want to take them.
I would recommend them to find a way to perform without having to cause cellulite.
Mama H.
Mama H.
Springville, IN
Sept. 12, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Plastic Bottle
Pepsi Max has a great flavor. And the 24 ounce bottle is a perfect size for on the go. Pepsi is a classic, and is very affordable, as other sodas can get a little more pricey. The packaging is great and the bottles are nice because they can be refilled. I would most definitely recommend. :-)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Oct. 21, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Cola
I purchased this because it was 50% off on Target Cartwheel and then $1 off on Ibotta so I figured I'd give it a try for $1.50 for a 12 pack. I was very pleasantly surprised. It really has the classic Pepsi flavor. It really hit the spot for that cola craving without any wasted calories.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Plano, TX
Sept. 1, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: 1L Plastic Bottle
Since I was young, Pepsi has always been my favorite carbonated beverage. I even craved it during my pregnancy, lol! Pepsi has sweet flavor and doesn't burn my throat like other soft drink brands. It's also always found a great value, and I'd recommend to anyone who like soft drinks!
Lisa I.
Lisa I.
Culloden, GA
Jan. 16, 2017, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Can
I am a diabetic and can not have regular Pepsi products. I am not big on diet soda. I decided to give Pepsi Max a try. It was delightful. It did not have that diet taste to it. I have since bought Pepsi Max. It taste good and it is better for me. I would buy it again and again.
Princess O.
Princess O.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 27, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Plastic Bottle
Pepsi is my favorite pop in the world i love tht its not as sweet as other pops tht it has a more bold flavor yes it gets flat way to quickly but it wont change my opinon.This would be the only sofa I drank growing up. Who knew it was diet, with all that flavor its punching ???
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kinsgton, Ontario
Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Max? What do you prefer & why?
Thamiris E.
Thamiris E.
É muito adocicado ou ainda permanece com aquele gostinho da Pepsi tradicional?
maria m.
maria m.
florida
How is it for those people who want to avoid gaining weight? And how is it for those people who suffer from sugar?