BY PEPSI

Pepsi Max Cherry Blast is a refreshing cola with maximum taste and maximum cherry blast flavor. The great taste of cola and cherry flavor that takes it to the max with zero calories.

Rachael K.
Brook Park, OH
This is the perfect size can of pop to enjoy with a meal, and the fact that it's in a can makes it always fresh, easy to chill, and even easier to transport. I enjoy the flavor and the zero calories contained within, and would recommend this to anyone that was looking for a delicious, zero calorie option when the weather gets warmer.
Tricia C.
Gwinn, MI
Pepsi Max cherry was a great replacement in calories and flavor for cherry Pepsi or cherry Coke.  It was only available in large cans where I live but at one dollar a can, it was a good deal.  I would recommend this flavor of low calorie soda to anyone who likes cherry flavored soda but is looking to cut back calories.
Anna P.
In venezuela, you get nothing more pepsi max, and in comparison of the others, I like more normal pepsi since it has a good flavor, but this pepsi is also very good only that for my tastes is not the best
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
rica bebida muy parecida al sabor tradicional, de buen precio, me gusta como acompañante de las comidas principales, libre de azucar, su etiqueta es agradable a la simple apariencia
Chardaye T.
I do not care for this at all. It tastes like it had Splenda in it which I hate. It did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend this product. This was the first and last time I will drink this.
Victoria A.
I love Pepsi so much. It is my all time favorite beverage. I am obsessed with it. I am addicted to Pepsi. I love Pepsi so much, I don't know what I'd do without it. I love every Pepsi product a lot.
Kaylynn S.
Janesville, WI
I find this very refreshing. If I am on the go with my kids or need a pick-me-up on a trip, Ibusually grab this. It's the perfect balance of fruit and carbonation.
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do not ever ever get the Pepsi Max products! I don't know why or how but every time I try to drink them thinking it'll be alright, I'm nauseous & end up spending the next few hrs in the bathroom sick. Not worth it at all!
Mariah S.
Allendale, MI
a decent price for a carbonated drink but it was not for me. pepsi max almost tastes flat to me and is not something i would buy again. the price is good and for people who enjoy the flavor it is fantastic
Felicia G.
Austin, TX
I really like Pepsi to begin with and the cherry flavored Pepsi is even better. The taste is great and it's even better when it's super cold. If you have not tried the cherry pepsi you should for sure check it out the next time you are at the grocery store.