Pepsi Max 1.5 Litres uploaded by selina w.

BY PEPSI

Charles M.
I like Pepsi max 1.5 litres.I think it is a very tasty and nice smelling carbonated drink.I like it best straight out of the fridge especially on a hot summer's day like to day it is very refreshing and a fantastic sweet taste.I would recommend it to everyone.
Sumbal Z.
West Midlands , Walsall
Pepsi max is my favourite out of all the drinks. It tastes just as great as normal Pepsi even though it claims it has no sugar. Not sure how much of that is true, nonetheless the taste has not been compromised.
Pepsi Max is delicious and sugar free. The price of the 1.5 litres are always affordable and perfect for having guests or lasting a couple days in your house. It tastes better than most other sugar free options and I would definitely recommend
Grace F.
Nursery close, Stockport
Wouldn’t be my first choice of drink, would prefer Diet Coke than Pepsi Max. Packaging is nothing special. Does the job and meets expectations, have had more than once. Would buy again if no Diet Coke.
This drink is a little dry to the mouth to be honest. It also has a very strong smell which isn’t the nicest but overall the drink has an average taste and will most likely be recommended to friends and family.
Shauna B.
London
I love Pepsi! This drink is also one of my favourites, I love the fizz and the taste, it’s not too much and really nice after a nice big meal! I love it so much I prefer it over coco-cola any day! Defo recommend!
Phoebe O.
Leeds
Great taste, good price, available in almost every restaurant and food store, packaging is nice and clear, possibly make the ingredients better for your health ? i would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole M.
I personally don’t like Pepsi, or any kind of Pepsi make and it’s very affordable I just prefer Coca Cola. I don’t personally like the flavour to me it constantly tastes with no fizz at all, but each to their own.
Reanne W.
It was nice love the taste and love the fizziness
The packaging was good easy opening and yea it did meet my expectations l,it wasn’t expensive but would pay the price again and I would buy again if was cheaper
Abbie a.
Scunthorpe, England
i love the pepsi max it is my swear by drink as it has no calories and the taste is amazing without leaving me feeling a weird texture in my mouth like the normal coca cola with all the sugar! it is worth the price you pay for what you get x