BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi MAX is the only soda with zero calories and maximum Pepsi taste!

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
I love this product and although it’s no longer called Max it’s still great. I am not a Pepsi fan either this is the only one I buy. It’s typically priced for soda. I love this and will continue to buy it!
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey , NH
It's Christmas eve, I get free gas and a free Pepsi max, well thanks Santa.

It's a rear occasion, that I'll drink my Pepsi and today is that day. I like the taste it has and it's a plus when it was free.

It's a treat for me, so I'm doing my happy dance.

What's your favorite soda drink.?
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I enjoy Pepsi max a little more than Diet Pepsi because it taste slightly sweeter, even though there still is not sugar. I also think the black label makes it look a bit more kickass lol. I would buy it again and it definitely isn’t too expensive. It’s also nice that it can be found relatively anywhere!
Tasha L.
Kingsport
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like regular version of Diet Pepsi and wanted to love this due to the higher caffeine content for when I am feeling extra tied but, I found it to have an extra bitter taste. Seems like it goes flat quicker than regular Diet Pepsi as well. Would not buy again unless I just couldn’t find anything else Diet to drink.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Now known as pepsi zero sugar - I absolutely LOVE this! Being the caffeine junky that I am, if I’m not drinking coffee, I am drinking this.

If you are a Pepsi lover and want the same great taste without the sugar and calories - this is it! In my opinion, it tastes just like the original.
April N.
Forest Lake
This is my go-to soft drink. It is so good & refreshing. Pepsi max was discontinued, but taken over by the pepsi zero sugar name. It is the exact same taste and look! If you are an avid soda drinker but want something less sugary and zero calories, I highly suggest this!
Rebecca M.
I like to drink this for its refreshing taste, more than the caffeine kick. I don't notice much of the caffeine effect from the product, but it is a great tasting soda.
April N.
Pepsi max is know known as Pepsi zero sugar. It is my lifesaver! I drink this daily and absolutely love it, plus, it’s something that I can drink while doing weight watchers. The taste is just like Pepsi with a less sweet taste, which; in my opinion, makes it a little better. I highly recommend if you like Pepsi and don’t like the strong sugar taste.
Gianna B.
Bridgewater, NJ
When I decided to stop drinking soda so much cause of the calories and sugar, this was my go to! Normally diet drinks have that bad after taste but this one definitely doesn't have that! I keep repurchasing, and feel great knowing i'm enjoying a non calorie drink with such good flavor!
Myra H.
Just purchased this and spent almost 12 hours finishing the bottle because of how much I disliked the flavor (and I am a Pepsi lover) but didn't want to waste the product. It tasted nothing close to how regular Pepsi tastes and doesn't even taste better or like it's own great flavor. I felt like I was drinking water with alternative sweetener and food coloring thrown in for show. Definitely wouldn't purchase again.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Max? What do you prefer & why?
maria m.
florida
How is it for those people who want to avoid gaining weight? And how is it for those people who suffer from sugar?
Thamiris E.
É muito adocicado ou ainda permanece com aquele gostinho da Pepsi tradicional?

Target