BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi MAX is the only soda with zero calories and maximum Pepsi taste!

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
wilkes barre, PA
I actually discovered Pepsi Max when I started my low sugar diet. I was quite surprised when I found out it tasted so good. I quit regular soda so this has been such a Godsend! I honestly don't even like regular Pepsi but I really do love the Pepsi Max. It's not too sweet or strong. I can't believe this stuff has no fat/sugar/carbs. I wholeheartedly recommend this over Zevia because this tastes so much better and it's cheaper. I usually pick my Pepsi Max up at Target because they always have good sales/deals on Soda. If you quit soda and having those cravings pick one of these up to try it out. Yum!
Quisiera poder darle 5 estrellas pero... se cuan dañino es consumir gaseosa pero aún así por algunos momentos lo olvido, o me hago la que lo olvido. Las gaseosas en su mayoría tiene un alto indice de azúcar, lo cual no es tan favorable para nuestro organismo.
Mi recomendación seria no tomarla tan seguido y solo cuando se sienta esas ganas imparables de beber gaseosa... Pepsi es una de mis favoritas pero poco a poco he bajado el consumo de la misma.
Silmary A.
Silmary A.

Pepsi is made from carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid, natural flavors, sugar, vanilla, oils, pepsin, and kola nut. We'll talk about the benefits of taking A Pepsi since the product is refreshing.
Ideal to accompany as a drink many foods.
It quenches our thirst (even momentarily).
If you take a serving of 355ml it will not make you gain weight
Christina R.
Christina R.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE Pepsi! When I decided I needed to loose 30 lbs I had to let go of the sugary drinks with all the calories. Diet sodas were always gross to me even Diet Pepsi. Because of my love and obsession with Pepsi I decided to give Pepsi Max a try since it was ZERO calories... And WOW! It was strong and perfect when nice and chilled. I lost my weight and still had my Pepsi Max's a few times a week!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After cutting sugary sodas out of my diet, I've been buying Pepsi Max non-stop! It tastes just like regular soda, without all the added sugar. It's also zero calories, so it's great for anyone on a diet! It also regularly goes on sale, so you can almost always find it at a discount. If you don't like the taste of diet sodas but still want to cut down on sugar, Pepsi Max is a great choice!
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
My favorite pespi drink is cherry pepsi I don't know what it is about it but I love it. specially when you service it will some ice its tastes even better. I highly recommend this drink when you are feeling a cold pepsi with ice oh my god I just want some right. the best thing is that they sell them in a pack for a really good price at Costco or Walmart.
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.

Pepsi soda are really addictive and very nice when it makes contact with the palate but the only thing I like about them is that they make you leave very many cellulite and is what makes you not want to take them.
I would recommend them to find a way to perform without having to cause cellulite.
Mama H.
Mama H.
Springville, IN
Pepsi Max has a great flavor. And the 24 ounce bottle is a perfect size for on the go. Pepsi is a classic, and is very affordable, as other sodas can get a little more pricey. The packaging is great and the bottles are nice because they can be refilled. I would most definitely recommend. :-)
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
I love pepsi max it can be compared to coke's zero brand of soda pop beverage it's very good with calories as it has none and you don't have to feel guilty with this brand as you would with regular soda pop and I love that it tastes more like regular, without tasting so diety and aspartamey.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I purchased this because it was 50% off on Target Cartwheel and then $1 off on Ibotta so I figured I'd give it a try for $1.50 for a 12 pack. I was very pleasantly surprised. It really has the classic Pepsi flavor. It really hit the spot for that cola craving without any wasted calories.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kinsgton, Ontario
Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Max? What do you prefer & why?
Thamiris E.
Thamiris E.
É muito adocicado ou ainda permanece com aquele gostinho da Pepsi tradicional?
maria m.
maria m.
florida
How is it for those people who want to avoid gaining weight? And how is it for those people who suffer from sugar?