BY PEPSI

Pepsi made in Mexico with 100% real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

Jesus B.
This Pepsi is 100x better than pepsi from the states, I don't know if they use can sugar as opposed to the american version that uses corn syrup, or maybe the flavors are better preserved in the glass bottle but this Pepsi is amazing ! Definitely try it out.
Irene M.
Fresno
I absolutely love the Pepsi made in Mexico. Don't know what the difference is, but it is delicious! Great with crushed ice!  I will usually buy this product when I see it, but don't necessarily seek it out. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love pop
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Every time I can find this I buy it. It has a taste that just cannot compare to our Pepsi here. It is sweeter but a real sweet but not an artificial flavor which is why it is so great. I'm sure it's more expensive but I would say it's worth it
Whitney R.
Ivins, UT
There is something about soda in a glass bottle! It always has the best flavor, and the perfect amount of soda. If I ever have the choice of Pepsi in plastic, or Pepsi in glass I ALWAYS go with glass! I recommend this to any Pepsi lover!
Navid A.
los angeles, CA
There is something about Pepsi made in Mexico that simply just tastes better than that made here in the states. It's packaging also calls out my attention and is addicting. Always better from a glass bottle.
Ericka C.
It taste great and is very refreshing, actually better then the usual. Not better then cherry flavored though, cherry will always be the best. I love the fact that this one comes in a cute glass bottle.
Michel G.
It feels like you're drinking from a vintage Pepsi bottle. It pretty much taste the same as a regular Pepsi. I do think this is a bit sweeter than the original, but you can barely tell the difference.
Diana M.
Pepsi is better than Coke guys. There's something about it that just makes it a tad bit better. Maybe it's sweeter, but honestly, this drink is a great treat. It's bubbly and great and amazing!! For all!!!
Alexandra B.
Los Fresnos, TX
I very much enjoy Pepsi over all, but the fact that they put it in the glass bottle makes it even better. For a period of time I lived in Mexico and the majority of the time the drink came in a glass bottle so it just makes me think of those time. It makes me feel like home.