Pepsi® Limon Cola uploaded by Raquel A.

BY PEPSI

Introducing – Pepsi Limón! Pepsi Limón is a refreshing cola made with a hint of lime juice. The hint of lime juice adds excitement and enhances the cola experience. (Available regionally)

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Sodium Potassium Hexametaphosphate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Caffeine, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor)

• Does anyone know where they sell Pepsi lime??2 Answers
Victoria A.
I love Pepsi so much. It is my all time favorite beverage. I am obsessed with it. I am addicted to Pepsi. I love Pepsi so much, I don't know what I'd do without it. I love every Pepsi product a lot.
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
I enjoy drinking pepsi my favorite kind is pepsi cherry vanilla. This is very hard to find where I live the only thing I do not like about the product is it makes me burp a lot every time I drink it.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
This is the best tasting stuff. I wish it was easier to find though. Not many restaurants serve it though so I always have to ask them to add lemon to my Pepsi. I wish they sold it more often.
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love pop
Lauren R.
This is one of my favorite Pepsi products that I WISH they had back in the US! It's not too acidic as one would think a soda would be with lemon. Very refreshing - my favorite drink to get when I'm out of the country! Definitely recommend and if Pepsi sees this - bring this back to the US!!
Alex L.
Growing up this was my favorite soda, loved it so much! Low key craving it now, that I am reviewing it has amazing flavor and super affordable. Prefer Pepsi over Coke! Just saying, this stuff is great, go try it, the flavor is so refreshing! I need some now after this.
Yojana M.
When I tried it I liked despite their difference in taste. Pepsi typical flavor and a hint of citrus, and since I love lemon. I love the idea, something out of the clasico.Pienso it is not for everyone and I understand but I keep buying.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
This a new twist on a classic flavor it's sweet and tangy at the same time not ment for everyone if you don't usually drink stuff with lime then I don't recommend it but if you like that flavor it's delicious
Courtney M.
Quantico , VA
Not my favorite but I decided to try it and it was okay. I couldn't finish it because of the taste in my mouth. I wouldn't buy it again if I got it free somewhere then I would try it again but other than that nope
Ilse A.
I'm not the fan of Pepsi extra flavors I just don't like the after taste and some to me taste like medicine and abatí this lemon one I really can't taste at all so no I won't buy it again I will stick with the original
Turquoise H.
Sterling, CO
Does anyone know where they sell Pepsi lime??