Pepsi Fire

Introducing New Pepsi Fire – the bold, refreshing taste of Pepsi that’s packed with fiery flavor unlike anything else. (Available for a limited time only)

Ingredients:  Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Caffeine, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Red 40

Who else didn't like this?
Pepsi Fire is this supposed to be spicy? Lol and if you've tried it, is it any good? Lol
Have you tried Pepsi Fire? What are your thoughts?? I love it!
Start your review of Pepsi Fire!
How would you rate this product?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
One word:  AWFUL!  This to date has been one of the few Pepsi products that I did not care for.  I'll give them credit in which at least they tried something new, but this is a product that should have been test marketed before they sold at stores.  Would not recommend.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
So we bought a whole case thinking my fiance would love this stuff, and we were right! He not only enjoyed it very much but asked if we can get some more in the future, he says not too often because as a soda it is still pretty unhealthy. My sister has been a big Pepsi fan as long as I can remember (until recently where her new favorite is Mountain Dew Code Red) I asked her to try it and she said that while it would have to be icy cold for her to really drink it that it was not as bad as she thought. Now when I tried it I felt about the same, but the difference is that I have NEVER enjoyed Pepsi or any Cola beverage at all for that matter! That means somehow this flavor has not made the stuff More offensive (as I expected, because I also hate the taste of "cinnamon" flavored things like Big Red and Red Hots) but less so somehow. This is exciting news for me, now I know (as long as its icy cold) there is something that we can both reach for on occasion and agree! 😁👍 btw the flavor is not too hot or spicy and (unless you are Mighty sensitive) should not burn your mouth, however the bubbles from the can or bottle do tingle the nose a bit when first opened and right before your first sip and it can give you dragon burps as well..happy sipping 🔥
Stephanie T.
Jackson , MI
My son and I tried this at meijer and it was disgusting. Nasty after taste and was a little spicy. I would not recommend this to anyone it's gross.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Gross. This is the worst flavored pepsi ive ever tasted, i do not recommend it. I thought it wouod be good but it honestly tastes nasty. If you do like it, i really dont recommend drinking it warm 😭
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My whole family of 6 tried this and didn't like it. It starts out like the taste of a flat Pepsi & then makes your throat feel like it's on fire. Will not buy anymore, ever again. Sorry. Not sorry. Pepsi Fire
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
When I was trying this I didn't really know what to expect. I thought this drink was okay but it wouldn't be my go to drink to drink all the time.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
Tastes like watered down Goldschläger...which I used to like...but this is disgusting. Pepsi is trying too hard to make a comeback.
Candie C.
Sabattus, ME
It was a nice thought but tastes horrible. Starts out like tasting like a cinnamon disc hard candy with the creeping overpowering taste of Pepsi. Not a good flavor combo. I was disappointed and grossed out-only took 2 sips from the bottle then tossed it.
Christian A.
Pepsi fire. As interesting as the concept of it is, the end product is the opposite of what I expected. I expected a mild sweet cinnamon flavored soda that burns your throat from the fizziness. But I unfortunately got a mild off-putting cinnamon flavor that didn't mix well with the pepsi flavor in my opinion. What isn't opinion based is the burning sensation left in your throat after you've taken a few sips. Naturally a really fizzy soda can leave your throat tingling badly for a few seconds, but this sensation is essentially the hot feeling u get on your tongue from cinnamon jaw breakers, only felt on your throat, and it's unpleasant and quite long lasting. I'd say if you're an alcohol drinker you won't have an issue with it, but if you're not a fan of your throat being on fire, don't drink this. The flavor unfortunately wasn't good enough either for me to keep drinking so depending on who you are there might be nothing redeeming about this drink.
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I just bought a 12 pack of Pepsi Fire today. Have tried it both at room temperature & cold. It seems to have more of the cinnamon red hors type after burn when at room temperature, but when cold is quite nice. It has a very unique taste, but I personally like this flavor. It isn't (contrary to the name) firey hot, just has a little bit of a zippy kick from cinnamon flavor. If you don't like cinnamon or cinnamon red hors candy, then you might not like Pepsi Fire. I just wish it was not limited edition flavor, it that is cuz I like unique soda pop flavors like Crystal Pepsi & Pepsi Fire.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
il y a 4 ans
Shannon B. il y a 4 ans
Haven't tried it but a I've heard people say it tastes like Pepsi mixed with fireball without the alcohol. I think its just supposed to have a cinnamon flavor.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
il y a 4 ans
Have you tried Pepsi Fire? What are your thoughts?? I love it!
Brittany B. il y a 4 ans
I liked it too! It's very interesting!