BY PEPSI

Pepsi Drink, Pepsi Drink 16 Oz, Pepsi Cola, Pepsi Cola 16 Oz, Pepi Medio Lt, Pepsi Cola 1/2 Lt, Pepsi 1/2 Lt see more...

Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
I want to cry doing this review lol! It reminds me so much of when I lived back home (Dominican Republic) i would have lunch with this soda! It taste so good when its very cold MY mouth waters from thinking about it. Im not sure if i have seen them in a glass bottle in the US yet. Definitely would recommend someone to try this is an all time favorite.
Yesenia Q.
United States
I love this! Delicious with almost all Mexican food especially that hot greasy food like tacos or burritos. Taste better than regular Pepsi and milliin times better than regualar coke.
Clarissa L.
Lodi
The bottled sodas from Mexico will always be the best. They key is real sugar and less chemicals. Our sodas are usually lined with many hemicals to make sure they're fine inside the can but with glass there's less of these chemicals which end up in our drink varying the flavor slightly
charlotte m.
united states
I love the pepsi in the glass bottles especially ice cold. It has such a great taste. I would always recommend the glass bottle over the plastic.
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I love Pepsi in general, but honestly somehow I’m glass bottle it does taste the best. And the packing is always good.
Ellie C.
Hartlepool
Pepsi is my favourite soda I even love it more than Coca Cola it has such an unique taste which I like and they also have a lot of flavours for example, cherry which is my favourite flavour I definitely recommend it
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
Pepsi Cola es de las primeras bebidas que consumi en mi vida, la verdad y no sé porqué, siempre le encontré un sabor a detergente. Algo bien extraño. En cuanto al valor es un valor normal del mercado, fácil de adquirir y de consumir y de buena calidad.
Antonela M.
Buenos Aires
Limpiar piso y no entiende por que me rio a ver que onda ellas porque no le interesaba que me rio a ver que onda ellas porque no le interesaba estar
Erica B.
Winnipeg
My goto drink all the time, I can't stand the taste of other so Pepsi is my number one and it usually is on sale and good for bbqs
Sinthia R.
Doral, FL
Es muy rica, buena y refrescante para el verano. Pero tiene muchas calorías, y azúcares. La tomó de vez en cuando en la merienda.