BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I can't stand the taste of diet but I love cherry vanilla. I really wish pepsi made this flavor available in regular pepsi.
Salina S.
First off, not a Pepsi fan or artificial cherry flavored person either. So I might be baises, but this is horrible. Never again.
Cande G.
It's just... so awful. So so awful. Why would anyone think this was a good idea?? It was way too sweet for my tastebuds and it leaves some sort of odd aftertaste that will take a looong time to go away. If you are thinking abut buying this, don't do it and stick to the classics!
Jessica A.
In my personal opinion, I hated this drink. As much as i love cherry pepsi, I do not think they should have added vanilla to it. I find the vanilla flavour to be overpowering. I would not reccommend this product to any of my friends and family.
saskia b.
Jamaica, NY
Horrible. Who thought this was a good idea. Please let me know. I thought oh maybe it might taste nice. No it didnt
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I love Pepsi products...but I hate this drink. I hate any pop that is 'cherry' or 'vanilla' flavored, so combining the two for me was literally a deadly combination. I gagged as soon as I tried this. If you really hate these pop flavors like me, I do not recommend this product.
magaly g.
This is nasty not a good taste at all. I do not like this soda at all nor do I like any diet sodas and not to mention how bad they are for you.
Kristi T.
Walker, LA
I don't love these. Something about the taste doesn't make me want to repurchase. Maybe I just don't love vanilla in drinks especially a diet drink
Maria m.
I wasn't really a fan in my opinion nothing beats the original. Although I give it 2 stars for presentation.

Martha G.
Littlehampton
This is an interesting drink, it's not my favourite the flavour a bit sickly to be honest. I prefer the standard Pepsi. The packaging is nice however. I wouldn't recommend this product overall if your not a fan of cherry flavoured things.