BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica A.
In my personal opinion, I hated this drink. As much as i love cherry pepsi, I do not think they should have added vanilla to it. I find the vanilla flavour to be overpowering. I would not reccommend this product to any of my friends and family.
Erlimar S.
Acho que a empresa deveria fazer este produto com 5 litros, por olha, o refrigerante maravilhoso! Voce bebe uma latinha e nao para mais! Este e minha marca de de preferencia e que nao troco por nada.
Sarai M.
I thought this was going to be good but I didn't really like it . It tasted too much like vanilla and I'm not really a big fan of vanilla.
Ruta Z.
Vaals
Its just like ice ice baby.
Its better served cold - ice baby.
Theres nothing better than ice cold pepsi in hot summers day.
Stephannie S.
Altho its not my every day drink I like a can once in awhile to switch it up. The taste is really good nonetheless
Helena C.
San Juan
I am not a big fan of soda but this one is one of my favorite ones. The taste is so good and the colder the better.
Karla M.
chancay
Is a drink with less sugar than the original pepsi, less gas and this to me personally makes me less gas
Natalia R.
Santa Marta
Muy buena calidad, me encanta su sabor y cuando está fria es muy rica, la super recomiendo.