BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan B.
It wouldn't let me click on another one again but I'm sure this is still good.
Lauren B.
Dundalk, ON
We brought a pack of these back from a recent trip to the States we made. I didn't even know this flavour came in diet! It is so tasty and we went through them so fast. I love the cherry & vanilla (and the no calories!) Would definitely buy again - have to plan another trip to the States!
Maari M.
When I am buying Pepsi I always buy the cherry vanilla flavoured Pepsi. It is the same taste we all know and love with a perfect twist of cherry vanilla flavour. I will definitely keep buying this drink.
Kelcy D.
It is not my favorite go to drink. My expectations for it where pretty low but it did not turn out to be so bad. It is a totally different kind of drink and the packaging is also very good. I would recommend this to other people even though not everyone may like it!
Cande G.
It's just... so awful. So so awful. Why would anyone think this was a good idea?? It was way too sweet for my tastebuds and it leaves some sort of odd aftertaste that will take a looong time to go away. If you are thinking abut buying this, don't do it and stick to the classics!
Vikki B.
Port Hope
This is really good! It's the best of both worlds; diet and cherry vanilla. I find that the vanilla leaves an aftertaste not too my liking but overall a great combination. Hard to find sometimes but I buy it when I see it.
Paola S.
Me llama la atencion este sabor se hace que es muy rico ya que he probado refresco de vainilla tiene la espuma perfecta como tambien el gas todo debidamente solo lo que no me gusta mucho el sabor azucar saturado pero deja de eso esta muy rico el sabor que le dan
Jahaira S.
Pepsi me encanta! Tiene un sabor totalmente distinto a la competencia y ni está cargado de Gas. La opción LIGHT que tiene es riquísima. He probado esta y me encantó, sobre todo si tiene el sabor a Vainilla.
Rhodelyn A.
I don't know why this one is on a diet pepsi but I believe a soda is a soda and drnking too much and often drinking of soda isn't good for your health even if it's on a diet soda because still it's a soda!
Martha G.
Littlehampton
This is an interesting drink, it's not my favourite the flavour a bit sickly to be honest. I prefer the standard Pepsi. The packaging is nice however. I wouldn't recommend this product overall if your not a fan of cherry flavoured things.