BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittney B.
The cherry and vanilla together taste really good! Not like I expected at all. Such a good flavor combination!
Maria m.
I wasn't really a fan in my opinion nothing beats the original. Although I give it 2 stars for presentation.

Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
My husbands favorite soda we don't stink much soda and he's diabetic but this taste great and is a real treat
Cloe W.
Rock Island, IL
This product is different but delicious at the same time and I am glad that Pepsi took a chance and made this
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This soda is so delicious. I love the taste of the cherry and vanilla mixed. It is so yummy and sweet.
Jordan P.
Mississippi State, MS
My boyfriend would live off of this if I would let him. They are so sweet and yet not too sweet. 10/10
nicole g.
Love Pepsi products. Much better than coke. Love the taste of cherry vanilla. It's not too strong
Jessica H.
My favorite drink of all time!! I don't drink a lot of pop but I love the taste of this product!!
Kaley L.
I've never tried cherry vanilla but Diet Pepsi cherry flavor is very tasty! It's not much either
Ashley D.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Quenches my craving with a healthier diet option for pregnancy! I can enjoy as many as I want!