BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Edgar O.
Bakersfield, CA
Great vanilla taste, doesn't taste like a diet drink which I loved! Great drink to go with a grilled burger on a summer day!
Desiree W.
Buckeye, AZ
I love the splash of colors added to the diet Pepsi, its bold , not really an everyday drink but its nice to change things up
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I can't stand the taste of diet but I love cherry vanilla. I really wish pepsi made this flavor available in regular pepsi.
Misti M.
Kingsland, AR
When I drink soft drinks this is a favorite. Always refreshing and great taste. Pepsi products are a favorite in my home
Kylie
This is one of my favorite drinks. You can taste both the vanilla and cherry in it, and neither one overwhelms the other.
olga d.
Staten Island, NY
regular pepsi is my favorite its refreshing on a hot day and sometimes when i need sugar and bubbles its does the trick
Mia H.
Philadelphia , PA
My Mom and I loved to mix drinks with cherry vanilla. We never see it in any of the stores, wish they'd bring it back!
saskia b.
Jamaica, NY
Horrible. Who thought this was a good idea. Please let me know. I thought oh maybe it might taste nice. No it didnt
Morgan D.
I love diet Pepsi it's different than any other kind of diet soda. And I love vanilla and Cherry mixed in with it
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I like this flavor of pepsi. It has a strong but not too strong of taste of vanilla. It's refreshing and yummy