BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titilayo O.
Palmdale , CA
I have had this, the cherry vanilla taste kind of overpowers the real Pepsi flavor. Almost tastes like pure cherry vanil Drink without cola.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
Cherry Vanilla diet Pepsi is about my favorite soda. It's different than the normal cola, with just the right pop of Cherry and vanilla.
Kelsey L.
Richmond, VA
This is so disgusting! It leaves a bitter taste in your mouth and it tastes like they just threw some raw bitter cherries into it. Ugh!
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA
Full of flavor and you can hardly tell its diet. I like that the cherry an vanilla flavors really come though. My favorite diet soda.
Brittani R.
I usually hate diet sodas. It these was pretty good. Still tastes like a diet drink. But the vanilla flavor really helps it a lot.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I actually don't like Pepsi but most of my relatives do. I've tried this before and it's not bad, I prefer it to the original one.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
My favorite soda ever. I like the taste even in the diet. It so so good and is priced very well. I always have this at my house.
tiffany m.
Bronx
Cherry vanilla does taste good but it has a strong taste to it. Taste exactly how it sounds sweet. ( doesn't taste like vanilla).
Salina S.
First off, not a Pepsi fan or artificial cherry flavored person either. So I might be baises, but this is horrible. Never again.
Rachel B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I should not drink as much sofa as I do but this is defiantly my vice!! Does not taste like diet and I love the cherry vanilla.