BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I try not to drink too much soda because of all the sugar. I love pepsi so I decided to try diet pepsi. I love the taste of the cherry vanilla diet pepsi. It is so much better for me than the regular soda and with a scoop of low fat ice cream makes it a great treat!
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
well it’s good. To be honest, it probably schools more towards vanilla than cherry, though there is a cherry essence in there. For example, you know what an “aftertaste” is, right? well it doesnt leave an awful one
Maggie B.
I think that pepsi is slightly over sweetened and adding cherry and vanilla flavors to the pepsi makes it even more sweet, the packaging is nice and i personally would buy coke over pepsi but ill drink either.
Layla R.
Santa Fe, NM
Love this! Since I'm trying to cut down on sodas/drinking my sugars, this helps with the cravings for something sweet and flavorful with bubbles. Usually a good buy and they last me awhile. Enjoy these while watching a movie or football game.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
These are great to have starbucks coffee at home. Just put it in your fridge and you have amazing coffee in no time. They can be expensive so look for a sale and use coupons.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is not good, the vanilla is weird tasting and the whole taste is just overpowering. It reminds of an ice cream float, which are most of the time to sweet. Like this.
Amy N.
Gulfport, MS
I love Pepsi products to begin with and wish I could find this particular product more often. I love cherry vanilla Pepsi. I also like that there is no aspartame in any of these products makes me feel healthier. Lol
Samantha S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love cherry vanilla Pepsi, it's a nice clean taste not to overpowered with vanilla like their rival come. This is my go to soda of choice and I do my best to limit myself to 1 12 pack a month
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
I love this flavor nice twist on the cherry pepsi. It's great in the summertime the 12pk fridge pack fits on shelf nicely. Would purchase again, great product a a good price.
Stephanie M.
I'm not a huge fan of the diet flavor. I accidentally grabbed diet instead of regular. Which is of course user error. That being said the vanilla and cherry flavors danced together beautifully.