BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alaina T.
Cherry vanilla pepsi is a force unreckoned with. It's delicious and addicting! I dont drink a ton of pop but when I do need a change up from my typical water, I choose cherry vanilla diet pepsi. I prefer my soda in cans as well, it tends to stay colder for longer.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Im usually not a huge fan of diet soda, but I tried this cherry vanilla Pepsi, and was pleasantly surprised. It actually tasted good! So of you are in the market for a new tasty diet soda, try this one!
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
The taste of this reminds me slightly of Dr. Pepper. You can definitely taste the difference between diet and regular. I probably would not buy this product again as I am not a big fan of diet soda. I do not recommend this.
Jerrica P.
West Jordan, UT
I love cherry flavors and bf loves vanilla so we decided to try this out. I found that there was more vanilla than cherry. Actually couldn't tell there was cherry in the drink was quite disappointed that it didn't have a kick of both
Katie L.
York, NE
I'm not that big of a fan of diet soda. This one isn't as bad. It doesn't leave the terrible after taste that most diet sodas leave in your mouth. I would still choose a regular soda over this one.
Mariela Y.
Huntington Pk, CA
I purchased these Pepsi vanilla flavored drinks thinking they'd be amazing but truth is, they have a weird taste. Meaning the sweetness is too much. Atleast in my opinion. However, Pepsi the original kind is my all time favorite drink. If only this drink would be a little less sweet and if it actually had more of a vanilla taste, it'd actually be great.
Cynthia H.
Evansville, IN
I love Cherry Vanilla Diet Pepsi. I would by more often if I could find it in the stores. Packing is good and enticing but it could use more colors to it. I prefer this soda to all others. I just wish I could find it more often because I would buy it.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I love Cherry Vanilla Pepsi. It tastes like cream soda and Dr. Pepper merged together to make this awesome flavor. It was not available in ly area for years and then it came back. I was so excited. I don't drink soda often but this is one of my flavored favorites for sure!
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I love Pepsi products...but I hate this drink. I hate any pop that is 'cherry' or 'vanilla' flavored, so combining the two for me was literally a deadly combination. I gagged as soon as I tried this. If you really hate these pop flavors like me, I do not recommend this product.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
I love these but they are hard to find where I am at. So I get them when I can.] It is a different flavor and I really like that. I find that if you are doing low carb this is a great option for a sweet tooth. Price is ok to me.