BeveragesSodaPepsi
Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans

Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

What do you prefer? [product:pepsi-cola-made-with-real-sugar] or Coca-Cola Classic?
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Start your review of Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
1,436 reviews
Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by April M.
Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by April M.
My Mother in law is a huge fan of [product:pepsi-cola-with-real-sugar--12pk/12-fl-oz-cans] But they have to say "Real Sugar or it taste different. So she only buys those. There not so easy to find from what I have noticed. These has a exceptional taste and flavor unlike any other brand of soda. I definitely recommend trying this Real Sugar Pepsi!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Rocio V.
I really like this soda because it has real suger and most sodas don't have real suger they have something artificial.
stacye P.
N Lauderdale, FL
Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by stacye P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Pepsi (12 oz. cans, 36 ct.) to say we over love Pepsi is an understatement . I’m definitely a repeat consumer. There’s no way to improve this product. Great flavor and great variety especially with the new Mango flavor. Yes I definitely recommend this product to others.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Antumn M.
You can taste the difference in the taste with the real sugar. The sugar make it sweet and not that much carbonated. A good drink with soul food.
Monkie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
It's a good soda. I hate artificial sweeteners they make my teeth feel like they have a film on them. This is like the throw back original. Nice sweet taste. Smooth. Fizzy. Great way to get that caffeine fix in the morning when you can't get to the coffee pot. I wish it had less calories in such a small can though. But soda be like that.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
I actually think this was a good idea from Pepsi!  We need to go back to using real sugar, as I prefer this one over the original.  I am also willing to pay a bit more if it means getting this product.  I have not seen this product in a while but I enjoyed it when it was available.
Mariana D.
Lebanon, TN
Who doesn’t love a nice cold soda? Pepsi is my go to drink, wonderful flavor and perfect for summer day of a fall night, have you ever tried to make the Pepsi slushy! No? Go make one the most delicious drink you can get!
Beth H.
At first I didn’t like it because it tastes different than regular pepsi. Given the choice between the two, I actually prefer the taste of the Pepsi with real sugar now
Mary E.
thirty four o one Mertis ave apt one one six
Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar- 12pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Mary E.
I like Pepsi they are okay they not destroy it in Hope but I like them I like Cherry Pepsi better and Cherry Coke
Gaby G.
Salinas, CA
Favorite pepsi with real sugar so delicious since I was a child pairs great with everything I prefer it because it tastes sweeter but very good flavor I am a repeat customer for life a must try if you like Pepsi and definitely purchase it again and again