Pepsi-Cola Vanilla Made With Real Sugar uploaded by Heather g.Pepsi-Cola Vanilla Made With Real Sugar uploaded by Kathy T.

BY PEPSI #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Experience the great taste of Pepsi-Cola with amazing vanilla flavor. The perfect complement to your day.

Ingredients:  Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Caffeine

Lisa M.
My #1 (Only Choice) in Soda!!!!! The taste is very different from Coca-Cola!! I prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola 100%! I have searched high & low for this product many times. I have bought out every Dandy Mini Mart within a 20 mile radius. Recently I have been told that it has been discontinued. Which has lead me to a never ending, unsuccessful search online. Not one store listed has it in stock & if they do they will not deliver. I had to drive 4 hours from home just to find it at WaWa. I am obsessed with this particular product!!! Would I recommend it to others, yes, but under the circumstances no because it's less for me to buy! ;D If anyone knows of any store that will deliver cases please, please comment!!
Caitlyn A.
I was so in love with the Vanilla Pepsi flavored soda when I was younger but I haven't been able to find it currently as an adult. If I could find this product anywhere close to me I would purchase it because I love the sweet vanilla flavor mixed with the Pepsi.
Sara E.
My favorite drink after Marly's Mellow Mood.  I wish Pepsi produces this Vanilla flavor, but sadly it comes in and out of the market.  Forever and always a Pepsi fan it's just so much better than Coca-Cola in my opinion.
Karyn N.
I love this vanilla pepsi! It has such a nice sweetness to it, and goes great mixed with a cherry seltzer! The vanilla flavor is strong and delicious! The only problem is that it’s hard to find around where I live.
Jeffrey R.
Claremore, OK
I know how most Pepsi drinkers feel about coke, but you simply cannot compare the two when it comes to their vanilla soft drinks. Pepsi has completely failed in this department.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love love love this drink!! I've been drinking this since I was a little kid!! I remember when we all wanted it to come in bottles because back when I was younger they only sold it in cans which can be pretty pricey. The taste and flavor is AMAZING!!! This pop is so good I will continue to drink and buy this product for a lifetime!! I recommend to everyone who loves Pepsi products and of course vanilla. The packaging also is very adorable.
Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
Absolutely love vanilla pepsi. I have never been a fan of dark soda, or soda In general. But I love the taste of the vanilla pepsi!!😋 I also really like the color of the can and how they advertise the real sugar used in this peoduct. Way to go Pepsi, you're stepping up in the world!😍
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville , FL
Amazing, Fantastic, the only thing that can make regular pepsi even better. its affordable and the cans are a good size so theres no over indulgence, so much better than vanilla coke! This will continue being my cheat drink! Lady GaGa loves Pepsi, so should you!
Kirsten D.
If i could give this more stars i would! Vanilla Pepsi is my favorite soda ever! It has the perfect vanilla flavor and tastes way better than regular pepsi, or even coke. I also prefer the smaller can size, perfect amount for me!
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
I love the taste of Pepsi-cola vanilla. It's getting a bit expensive because my state up the tax on sodas and we pay an additional recycle charge as well. I do however buy it on occasion and I prefer it over coke and sprite just because I feel I get the right amount of flavor to bubble ratio.