BeveragesPepsi
Cola Mini Cans, 75oz Can (15-Pack)

Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)

Pepsi (15 Count, 7.5 Oz Each)

Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack); Perfect for Parties, Meals, and Celebrations Big and Small; Pepsi - The Bold, Refreshing, Robust Cola

Does anyone else only crave soda a few days before their cycle is to start? Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)
Start your review of Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)!
Crystal L.
Norman, OK
Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack) uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Pepsi, it's best over ice. Iced cold Pepsi with a hamburger, delicious. I get the mini cans, easier to finish, so it doesn't go to waste, I can't always finish a 12oz, so mini is best for me. Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Vons.com
I love these because I never finish a whole soda. These give you just enough of the taste without waisting a lot. Plus they come in a pack of 15 so if you are not a everyday soda drinker like me these are perfect. And once in awhile I let my kids have one if it’s their dads turn to stay up with them. Lol! Seriously they are the perfect size if you crave soda once in awhile. Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)
Lavonne  A.
Green Bay, WI
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love these Pepsi mini cans! They are just the right size to give you a taste of Pepsi but not so much calories as a full-size can or bottle! This little bit of caffeine is just what I need for my morning get up and go.
Johnna G.
Lebanon, MO
Just started buying these mini pepsi cans and have nothing negative to say. Not only do they taste great but being the size they are makes for easy travel and less waste. I love the new ideas Pepsi comes up with and I can't wait to see what pepsi comes up with next. I will definitely be buying these again and will be letting everyone I know to grab some for themselves as well!!
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack) uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I try not to drink soda but sometimes I enjoy a Pepsi these are the perfect size I can never finish the bigger ones.
Rain dawn W.
Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack) uploaded by Rain dawn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not drink Pepsi any more. Not only is it very bad for you and your teeth, it's very bad for children to be drinking it. I've seen what it does to kids teeth and what it does to their health, too much sugar.
Jessica  C.
Norcross, GA
Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack) uploaded by Jessica  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
So for the past three months my family and I have been loving the mini cans of Pepsi and other sodas because we think they have a better taste than the 12oz. They are about the same price if anything the minis are a bit more pricey but I think is worth it. I highly recommend it. And they bring a good amount and reduce waste of soda since a lot of people don’t drink the whole 12 oz can and the kids don’t waste so much soda with the minis.
Ericka H.
Crown Point, IN
Purchased these while on vacation and loved them so much. They’re the perfect size to grab and go or to drink when u just want a small amount with dinner or a snack without having the soda go flat. Love Pepsi products!
Elise S.
Burbank, IL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Personally, I prefer these over the larger cans. The cans are a great size and have a decent amount, but it’s not overwhelming. I tend to find that the regular cans have too much soda for me and make me feel super bloated afterwards so these are a nice alternative!
Nia B.
Buford
LOVE THESE MINI CANS! Not only are they cute but they are the prefect amont. I never finish the bigger ones so I end up wasting it but now it’s prefect.