BeveragesPepsi
Cola Mini Cans, 75oz Can (15-Pack)

Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)

Pepsi (15 Count, 7.5 Oz Each)

Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack); Perfect for Parties, Meals, and Celebrations Big and Small; Pepsi - The Bold, Refreshing, Robust Cola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)!
Crystal L.
Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack) uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Pepsi, it's best over ice. Iced cold Pepsi with a hamburger, delicious. I get the mini cans, easier to finish, so it doesn't go to waste, I can't always finish a 12oz, so mini is best for me. Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack)
Johnna H.
Lebanon, MO
Just started buying these mini pepsi cans and have nothing negative to say. Not only do they taste great but being the size they are makes for easy travel and less waste. I love the new ideas Pepsi comes up with and I can't wait to see what pepsi comes up with next. I will definitely be buying these again and will be letting everyone I know to grab some for themselves as well!!
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack) uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I try not to drink soda but sometimes I enjoy a Pepsi these are the perfect size I can never finish the bigger ones.
Rain dawn W.
Pepsi Cola Mini Cans, 7.5oz Can (15-Pack) uploaded by Rain dawn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not drink Pepsi any more. Not only is it very bad for you and your teeth, it's very bad for children to be drinking it. I've seen what it does to kids teeth and what it does to their health, too much sugar.
Ericka H.
Crown Point, IN
Purchased these while on vacation and loved them so much. They’re the perfect size to grab and go or to drink when u just want a small amount with dinner or a snack without having the soda go flat. Love Pepsi products!
Elise S.
Burbank, IL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Personally, I prefer these over the larger cans. The cans are a great size and have a decent amount, but it’s not overwhelming. I tend to find that the regular cans have too much soda for me and make me feel super bloated afterwards so these are a nice alternative!
Nia B.
Buford
LOVE THESE MINI CANS! Not only are they cute but they are the prefect amont. I never finish the bigger ones so I end up wasting it but now it’s prefect.
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice cans for a cook out with the family very affordable and it's great for any ocation specially with a lot of people and kids involved because it just a mini can.

Looking for your answer?