BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
These are the best sodas out there. I was raised by a Coke drinking family and it was almost a sin to drink a Pepsi but I have now converted almost all of my family and many of my friends to this product. It doesn't have that heavy syrupy taste, an aftertaste nor does it make me bloated like other sodas. And apparently there are more people than just me who love it because my grocery store can't seem to keep it in stock. I HIGHLY recommend it if you're a soda drinker!
Stephanie B.
Asheboro, NC
I liked this product. I am a loyal Pepsi fan. I only tried this product when it was available in my grocery store. I would buy again, but have not see this product in my store.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The only thing better than pure cane sugar soda is pure cane sugar soda in a glass bottle. I would highly recommend these, even though this version is in a can. Sweet, without being cloying, this is a wonderful thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon, after carrying your cart of old potholders around your neighborhood, trying to sell them so you can afford to take the family to Worlds of Fun. This isn't quite Coke, but since Coke doesn't have a cane sugar version of their cola, it'll have to do.
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
Remember back in the 70's and 80's when soda pop had real sugar added and came in bottles? The taste of a ice cold Pepsi was a wonderful treat. Well Pepsi has a throw back now to those magical times!
Throw back Pepsi is the only pop I am willing to drink! The packaging is real cool and the taste is so much more refreshing.
I do wish Pepsi in bottles was once again popular so the cost would come down.
But Throw back Pepsi in cans is Delicious!
Shannon M.
Marathon, NY
This is the way it was years ago. When it was reintroduced, I was so excited. It's hard to find, as many stores don't carry it. You can definitely tell the difference between real sugar and corn syrup.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Buying this product was a mistake gone wrong. I had my roommate pick up some Pepsi and she accidentally bought this. It was terrible. The taste isn't even like Pepsi. It's like a whole different product. I don't know why they call it Pepsi in the first place. To make sure I wasn't just crazy I had someone else try it and they had the same reaction. I don't understand it! I will never buy again.
Erica W.
Columbia, MO
I have loved Pepsi for a long time, but I wanted to cut back on high fructose corn syrup in my diet. When I found Pepsi with Real Sugar I was delighted! I actually think it tastes better than regular Pepsi! The only complaint I have is trying to find it, and once I do, finding it in the right form (such as can vs. bottle).
erin m.
I really thought I was going to love this product because it says it tastes like pepsi did to start, but I was extremely dissappointed when I finally tried it. The Pepsi now is1000 times better tasting in my opinion! I'm sure there are people who will disagree, but I will definitely NOT be buying this product again
Melissa H.
I know soda isn't healthy but I only dink 2-3 a week. I always choose Pepsi with real sugar because at least I'm avoiding the hi-fructose corn syrup that is in the other brands. While I do like coke better, their alternative of sugar based soda is in glass bottles (mexican-coke) and isn't as convent as cans.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
I love the throwback Pepsi. This is what it used to be like drinking pop. Has a very crisp flavor and you can tell the sugar is different. Better. I like this pop more than the kind they sell now. I wish they only sold these and not the new kind. Yes I would recommend this to,others.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?