BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Anne A.
Scarborough , ON
It was nice to bring back the real Pepsi. I tried it because as a kid we had pepsi. It was great to try again.
gleidi s.
Me encanta el sabor es delicioso, lo amoo. es de las mejores bebidas que he probado de verdad me gusta bastante
Gisella C.
Barranquilla
good... so good I dont drink it all time but once por month as less, in bottle, is so good I think... so normal
Janice C.
Winnipeg
I don't need all the fancy Pepsi, just stick to the regular. An ice cold Pepsi when I'm thirsty does the trick
Esther B.
Antigonish , NS
Pepsi is a pretty good pop, it's got good flavouring to it. I do prefer Diet Pepsi over regular Pepsi though
Andrea M.
MAPLE, ON
Pepsi is my favorite I rather drink this over Coke. I find has a better taste a little bit sweeter and gasier
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
I cannot live wothout coke or pepsi. I need to have this drink after every meal. Really it gives me energy
April S.
Dartmouth, NS
Tastes almost the exact same as regular Pepsi, which I sadly live on the way some people live on coffee.
Stephanie B.
Not so nice tastes very boring and like fizzy water wouldn't buy tbh just get the original one or cherry
nandini k.
Drink it when you are thirsty...you can feel its taste ...serve it chill ...i bet you will love the taste
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?