BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Vidalina P.
Brunswick, GA
Me gusta demasiado la pepsi, una marca clásica. Perfecta para desayunos, almuerzos, cenas, merienda, todo es bueno con pepsi.
farzana s.
i haves pepsi eeryday. love it drink it whenever i get a hold f one. no need for improvemnt. wicked. all my family drink it
Juliet F.
Glasgow
Not as good as Coke but it's still good. Sometimes it can be a bit frustrating if restaurants only have Pepsi and not Coke.
Simran S.
Mississauga, ON
Not better than coke but good alternative when the restaurant/vending machine/etc. Doesnt have coke. So all in all not bad
Isabelle M.
St, QC
I prefer Pepsi instead of Coca-Cola. It’s less sweet, seems a little bit more healthy. My family and I always drink Pepsi
Courtney M.
Stratford, PE
Pepsi is hands down the best soda out there. I e been drinking it for many years and I will never switch to anything else
malaika j.
The best drink/ soda ever to exist. I cannot think of any other soda that could replace this one and there never will be
Amber M.
It's good, I like the taste, it's got good flavour. I bought it at Walmart & grocery stores. It's usually really cheap.
Erika G.
Pepsi !!! Es buena sola , o acompañada como coctel o con nuestra comida favorita !! Bebida gaseosa con mucja tradicion
RENJANA R.
TRVANDRUM
Pepsi makes me keep out of diet.i usually drunk it after my lunch.it is very refreshing and good for me to skip my food
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?