BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Sheena S.
EDMONTON
I'm not about diet soft drinks, if I'm drinking pop, it's all or nothing! I love the tingle that this gives me. Very affordable, tastes great and can be found almost anywhere!
Mariela P.
These tastes surprisingly different than what I expected. A lot of times, I expect these things that include "real sugar" to taste about the same, but this was a refreshing change! It has a very unique taste.
alecsandro s.
não é essa Pepsi que costumo tomar..... é a tradicional nem diet ligth normal de preferencia com limão... na maioria das vezes quando posso opinar escolho a Pepsi twist. .. acho a Pepsi muito boa e ela se preserva por bastante tempo na geladeira, ou seja o gás demora a acabar.
Brianna B.
Delicious. I've been drinking this for a long time. I love Pepsi. It's affordable and always meets my expectations. I love it, it taste better then coke lol. I would recommend it for anyone who likes dark pop.
Ana S.
yeah, it is good ! the flavor give all to the sense at the food, and it is so amazing because you can share it with so much people,as is too big and sweet . I like it so much
Jennifer G.
Souris, PE
How would you ever make Pepsi better? Good question, all you do is use real sugar and trust me, you'll notice a taste difference, a very amazing taste difference!
Micaela H.
Soy de argentina pero creo que es esta la que tomamos. Tomamos siempre gaseosas dependiendo que hay en el super. No nos gijamos en la marca siempre y caundo sea una bebida.
Charley-Mae K.
Always drink Pepsi. Tastes so good and it’s better when it’s ice cold! It’s cheap but expensive for a bottle that lasts all of 45 minutes. They should make a bigger bottle
thaianna s.
I do not drink more soft drinks ... but when I drank I really liked the pepsi is good and the taste d elimão ALWAYS THIS is great (love deliberately lemon friends)
Scarly N.
Make-Up Remover
SKIP
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?