BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Ruela Y.
Vancouver , BC
Really, nothing beats the taste of the original pepsi flavour. I tried the other ones but they are not really my style. This one hits the spot though! Besides, it’s pepsi. You know you’d never go wrong!
Kaitlyn D.
Kennetcook
I like the Pepsi made with real sugar a lot better! In Canada though, it’s called Pepsi Retro and only comes out once in a while. Our household has always been Pepsi drinkers. We love it.
Alexus M.
Owen Sound, ON
My favourite kind of carbonated drink is Pepsi. It's got a good flavour, though all carbonated drinks are pricey now I would say it's worth the price and would recommend t other people if asked to forsure.
Alana M.
Edmonton
Pepsi is by far my all time favourite pop. I wouldn't drink anything else! Just not the same as Pepsi! I would highly recommend this Pop to all of my friends and family. I know they all would love it !
Andrea C.
lima

I liked it a lot because it's the perfect size for when you do not have a lot of money or when you just need to refresh yourself with a little soda, I really like it
Nathaly D.
Cali
Distinto a todas las ediciones es una bebida gaseosa que te satisfase con su sabor , mi mamá en ejemplo la toma todos los dias ! un buen acompañamiento para almuerzo u otros
Rahaf
My number one choice if soda. However I feel it does leave a not pleasant after drink taste. But the flavour is great while drinking and it's strong which I like . They should expand that into restaurants because it's usually Coca Cola stuff.
Viry R.
It only tastes good if it's cold
It is heavier than other soft drinks
I mean when you take it you fill up and with others it makes you hungrier
It is rich its taste is sweet and cold it is richer
Wafaa A.
Fujairah, Fujairah
Its great as a soda. There is no healthy ingredient in it, but. I have bought is a million times and will do so again and again. I buy it from all the possible stores. I will recommend anytime to anyone about this. Love it!! You can do so too. I guarantee
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
En primer lugar, no se me permite azúcares procesados, así que esto es un sueño para una adicta a la Pepsi 40 años. En segundo lugar, por problemas de peso, adoro el tamaño más pequeño de esta lata. En tercer lugar, siempre he preferido Pepsi en vidrio o en latas, su sabor es superior y se mantiene fría durante más tiempo que cuando en plástico.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?