BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Have to have Pepsi. Does the world turn if you don't have a pepsi in the morning.. lol
 The pepsi with real sugar is what I drank growing up so I am partial to it. Also loved it when the glass bottles were out for a while. I wish Pepsi would bring them back out.
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging of the Pepsi is amazing the touch of white to distinguish the classic Pepsi from the throw back is amazing .. the taste is definitely much more sweet and refreshing of course I will always love the classic Pepsi but I love them they bring this back
Angela A.
Orlando, FL
I love Pepsi throwback and tastes so refreshing and reminds do me of when Pepsi first was made. The flavor tastes so natural and sweeter. I love the original packaging. It is my go to brand for soda. I would definitely recommend to others to try this flavor.
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
I love drinking soda on the weekends and this is one of the best tasting sodas ever. The packaging is very dainty and nice. The flavor is so crisp and nice. It has a very distinct taste and can't really compare. I would definitely buy this product again.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
I drink this soda almost every day. It has a great flavor and tastes really good when it is chilled. It might need some more carbonation because my bottle seems to get flat a few minutes after opening it. I would buy this product again because it is my favorite soda to drink.
Alisha M.
We actually buy the 12pk fridgemate.  I love that it is made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.  This is great for those who drink soda responsibly.  If you drink too many in a day, the carmel flavor/coloring can bring on the heartburn.
Jil S.
My favorite way to drink Pepsi now. It tastes just like it did when I was a kid! It also takes a bit of the concern with drinking soda away. I know it's not always the healthiest choice but at least I understand all the ingredients!
Amanda Rae W.
I'm not a "Pepsi or coke" only person. I like both equally. I usually get Pepsi when I'm eating pizza for whatever reason and drink Coca Cola usually just on its own. I love Pepsi because it quenches my thirst more than other sodas.
Alexandria J.
Orlando, FL
Reminds me of my childhood. Cracking open a can of pepsi with my dad watching a new movie on the satellite. The taste is refreshing & reminiscent of previous years before the standards & ingredients changed so much. Thanks for bringing back the classic & refreshing taste of the good stuff.
Ali W.
Perkasie, PA
its great that pepsi is now using real sugar, but regardless of where it came from it is still sugar. It leaves me wondering, couldn't they use less sugar but still have the same great taste?
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?