BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Rosanny J.
Doral, FL
It's good, one of my favorites sodas, good price, good taste, good package, so yes I'm buying it!
Looking forward to seeing the product is. Sl ask wi wi ask sh eek eh sh sh di ask wry etui eery h
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
I love Pepsi and I like that it's not too gassy. I love to drink it with food I eat or any snacks
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
This isn’t my favorite soda, but I do like it. The outside design is nice and the color is great
Jordan S.
Alvarado, TX
Honestly always have Pepsi in the fridge, go to drink when I need caffeine! It has a good flavor!
Nina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Husband a favorites Pepsi throwback isn't always in the stores but when it is, he always get it!
Veronica M.
Reading, PA
Take almost every day to work . Love it ! Great way to enjoy your day! Will have it everywhere
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Peapod
This is so delicious! It is so much better than the one with corn syrup. I would recommend it!
Ashley R.
Canby, OR
If I am choosing a soap I choose this onemail! Cool aND refreshing. A stapleasure in our house.
Jessica P.
Fontana , California
While having a get to together with friends and family I would always count on Pepsi products.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?