BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Dakota H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love just the basic soda, taste food without all of the extra stuff added. Reccomend hunky so get somw
Steven P.
The real sugar plus caffeine is just like drinking a coffee! Decent taste, and the vintage look is great.
Cameron F.
I am definitely addicted to pop! It's so bad for me but it tastes so good. Pepsi is one of my favorites.
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Grew up drinking Pepsi. Reminds me of my childhood. So good, especially when ice cold and over ice. Yum.
Kodie S.
Heber City, UT
Such a refreshing drink. Tastes great and doesnt have an aftertaste like coke does. One of my favorites!
Katrina K.
Shawnee
I like to bring this when we have cookouts or parties like on the 4th of July cuz who doesn't like Pepsi
Yekka M.
A great choice when it comes to parties. Affordable for the amount of cans you get. Met my expectations.
Shannon R.
Best tasting soda on the market! Takes me back to my younger days and the feelings of home and family!
Hailey B.
It's Pepsi what can I say. It taste great just like any Pepsi does. It's a classic and always will be.
Steph D.
Clovis, CA
Love to have a nice ice cold Pepsi with a meal it always great tasting with a fresh pop when opening up
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?