BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
OneGeeks G.
Doral , FL
No sabe tan buena prefiero conservar la original ya que esta demasiado azucarada no vaya y desborde mi glucosa
Monica H.
Las Vegas, NV
I vet this for my party's I get like 15 pks I like for my guess to have all the food and drinks they are happy
Shanice O.
Philadelphia, PA
Good for me to take to work keep them in my car for on the go they are my sugar fix. When I am feeling sluggish
Amelia V.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I'm not fan a Pepsi it too sweet and get flat and it very disappointed at all with this product and taste nasty
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I like Pepsi products bi try not to drink it too often but whenever I need a sweet treat it's what I go for.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
I like this so much more than coke. It just has a better flavor. It's just not as easy to find in restaurants
Casandra H.
Edinburg, TX
I always have to have soda in my house in my meals. Especially Pepsi it just got this good refreshing flavor
Alee T.
Rigby ID
I love this product!!! I recommend this to everyone! It does it's job perfectly!!!!!!!!! Loooooveeeee it!!!!!
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
I love pepsi so much! I literally drink one everyday! The same great flavor with sugar instead of corn syrup!
Rachelle A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I live for pepsi. Can never have too much. I drink it all day, every day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I love pepsi!!
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?