BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Jenny H.
Tempe, AZ
Love the taste of Pepsi with real sugar! Tastes so much better than regular soda without real sugar. It's great!
Amanda W.
Cedartown
Tastes just as good as the regular Pepsi in my opinion. I didn't even know that there was a difference in the two
Carmen B.
Rockville
Muy Rica soda. Para mi gusto, en fiestas reuniones o para preparar un ríco ron con limón. La conozco desde niña .
Maria S.
I love pepsi. It's my favorite. Even if I try something new, I always go back to it. It's always in my fridge.
Tabbetha H.
Lanexa, VA
This is my all-time favorite soda! I grew up this in my house and it's stayed in my house even now as an adult
Monica H.
Las Vegas, NV
I vet this for my party's I get like 15 pks I like for my guess to have all the food and drinks they are happy
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Im sorry this drink is just gross i bought it on accident thinking it was normal because it looks just like it
OneGeeks G.
Doral , FL
No sabe tan buena prefiero conservar la original ya que esta demasiado azucarada no vaya y desborde mi glucosa
Hilary K.
Hands down my favorite soda. I wish this was more easily available because I stick pile every time I locate it
Yesenia Q.
Compton, CA
I love Pepsi and sometimes, most of the time prefer this one way more over other sodas. I just love the taste.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?