BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
LORI M.
Salem, OR
Sorry to say this is a negative review. I have to be completely honest. I grew up drinking regular Pepsi. My mother's favorite. Most people think you never go without water. well we never went without Pepsi. My mother would give people a taste test. She had to drink it in a plastic cup with ice. She SD it was the only way. I was very disappointed in the throwback Pepsi made with real sugar. It didn't have the Pepsi taste i was looking for. It Almost tasted like an artificial sugar.
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
This Pepsi product will clinch your thirst. This product is affordable, it is under $5. I don't usually get Pepsi that has real sugar in, but I've had it before. It has really good value to it. The real sugar gives it a different taste. I would recommend it, it is a really nice beverage.
carene s.
These are good for me and my kids cause when they are at the park they will get tired out sometimes. So I let them have one and they are ready to start the day find new things and go on adventures. And it's bottled so you can bring it any where.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Not only do I find these sodas with real sugar disgusting, but to me they aren't as carbonated as the artificial ones. I understand why they switched but at the same time, I am disappointed. The taste is terrible, it's like drinking soda water with some strange after taste. Do not like it, I'll stick with the terrible chemical sodas.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Some people may disagree, but Pepsi will forever be my favorite soda brand! Compared to Coke, I think the taste is much more crisp and refreshing. The level of carbonation is always great, too. I've even taken to asking restaurants whether they serve Coke or Pepsi lately...because I'm pretty much unwilling to stray from Pepsi!
Cindy S.
Green Bay, WI
yassss, this throw back pepsi is my jam. using real cane sugar tastes sooo much better. I know its not the greatest for you, but oh well. throw back pepsi is my one true love. I will defiantly buy this again and recommend to others. Especially if they don't worry about sugar in their diet
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY
I really love the way the throwback Pepsi tastes. I have had a it a few times, but it is sometimes hard to find. I don't usually get the cans, but they still taste the same. Very sugary, but in my opinion, it tastes better than the original pepsi that we have now.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Only the real thing for me,it has a fresh taste that I like. Goes great with chips and pretzels. The price has gone up for some reason  understand that. Pepsi tends to give you a flat taste if you  drink it right away. You should stick to buying it at your grocery store for the price.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
The throwback cans were different. I don't prefer the taste of the throwback, but it's not bad. Seems sweeter to me. The packaging was neat. Not a bad choice, would buy again. But still prefer the regular pepsi. Pretty decent price, but more expensive that some other beverages.
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Have to have Pepsi. Does the world turn if you don't have a pepsi in the morning.. lol
 The pepsi with real sugar is what I drank growing up so I am partial to it. Also loved it when the glass bottles were out for a while. I wish Pepsi would bring them back out.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?