BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Maria G.
Wimauma , FL
I must have liked it at some point but now that j try it again it's just ok. I like the flavor regular Pepsi has now
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
My fiance loves this and we always get it and it's always in our house and we always run out. Pepsi is all he drinks
Zuleika S.
Orlando , FL
Cool, parase la compañía de una comida o snack, no es muy muy saludable , siempre he preferido cole, pero esta bien.
Clarice C.
Gallup, NM
i definitely will choose pepsi or coke any day. i dont know why. but i love the taste of pepsi. it is my number drink
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Sweet but light. Good taste without the extra syrup feel. Occasional drink for me. Not awesome, but not blah as well.
Lucy G.
Cheboygan, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It has a very good taste. However it is a little bit too fizzy for my personal preferance. However I still love pepsi
Christine S.
Norfolk, VA
My go to soda. I dont drink soda too often, but when i do, this is my first choice. Very enjoyable, pleasant flavor.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
Prefer the real sugar Pepsi. I think it's the slightly sweeter taste that makes me love it so much! Don't like Coke.
anna d.
oaks
actually get these in large packs they drink this more then the other without cane sugar and it is a bit cheaper too
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one of the better tasting pop's to me. Since it's made with real sugar. I can definitely tell the difference.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?