BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Dulce M.
Love Pepsi
As just the right amount of sugar and fizz. Highly recommended Pepsi ,always a go to choice for a great day!
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
I love how little these are its the perfect amount of soda especially for my constant headaches Pepsi is the quick fix!
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
My favorite Cola! I don't mind Coke, but Pepsi will always be my favorite. Also, we make great Chocolate-Pepsi shakes!
Joy C.
Murrysville, PA
My husband drinks Pepsi with real sugar. He really likes the taste of it. It also does not upset his senestive stomach.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
I wish we could get this all of the time. I don't drink soda that often. I would like to have the option anywhere I go.
Jo R.
There is something about the real sugar in this pop that is a game changer! I prefer it to regular Pepsi! Delicious!!!
Stephanie L.
Bonifay, FL
The real sugar Pepsi is horrible it leaves a disgusting after taste that you can't get rid of and makes your heart race
Samantha H.
Wichita, KS
Really do like the Throwback pepsi better than the original. Really makes me think of how it tasted when I was younger.
Maria G.
Wimauma , FL
I must have liked it at some point but now that j try it again it's just ok. I like the flavor regular Pepsi has now
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Sweet but light. Good taste without the extra syrup feel. Occasional drink for me. Not awesome, but not blah as well.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?