BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Michelle R.
The Pepsi with real sugar tastes 100 times different than regular pepsi. I love the taste and it is my all time favorite!
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Still prefer Coca Cola over Pepsi but these throwback cans always remind me of my hometown queen Selena Quintanilla-Perez
Denielle G.
Bullhead City
When I do drink soda I opt for the one with real sugar because according to my nutritionist it is the healthiest option!
Jeffrey M.
Pepsi and Spiced Rum is my favorite cocktail. Just the right amount of cola flavor with my Spiced Rum, great every time.
Raquel K.
brooklyn
pepsi is better than coke.... *drops mic* id what else to say other than i really really like pepsi. its my favorite soda
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
I'm not a fan. I'd much rather have the regular pepsi or something diet. Soda is just not a healthy option in general.
ShiAne B.
Henderson
Love this to drink throughout the day, at meals, or even if I just want something sweet. Way better that Coca Cola or RC
Dulce M.
Love Pepsi
As just the right amount of sugar and fizz. Highly recommended Pepsi ,always a go to choice for a great day!
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
I wish we could get this all of the time. I don't drink soda that often. I would like to have the option anywhere I go.
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
I love how little these are its the perfect amount of soda especially for my constant headaches Pepsi is the quick fix!
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?