BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Melissa R.
Williamsport
I try and watch my Pepsi intake. I used too drink 6 a day, that first sip is the best! Pepsi will always a be my number 1!
Christy C.
Huntsville, AL
Pepsi is my favorite brand. It has such a sweet taste. It's my number one go to. Pepsi will definitely quench your thirst.
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
The taste is good but I do not notice a difference between the real sugar or the original Pepsi both taste the same to me.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Pepsi® is ok. I think it's over carbonated and it always makes me more thirsty instead of quenching my thirst.
Cassaundra G.
Taylors
Love my Pepsi. Great flavor, but not too sweet. Always look forward to enjoying one in a can! They taste better that way.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
I'm not a fan. I'd much rather have the regular pepsi or something diet. Soda is just not a healthy option in general.
Michelle R.
The Pepsi with real sugar tastes 100 times different than regular pepsi. I love the taste and it is my all time favorite!
ShiAne B.
Henderson
Love this to drink throughout the day, at meals, or even if I just want something sweet. Way better that Coca Cola or RC
Kay-Lynne N.
Mobile
I used to love this product as a kid, but recently it tastes watered down and makes me feel sick to my stomach for hours.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Still prefer Coca Cola over Pepsi but these throwback cans always remind me of my hometown queen Selena Quintanilla-Perez
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?