BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Sana K.
Garden Grove, CA
I’m not a fan of Pepsi’s because it’s preety strong for me. It burns my throat when I swallow it so I just stay away from it. I don’t really like the taste of it either.
L E.
Nampa, ID
I like this Pepsi for the taste and the easy way grab it has. I can close it up and finish it later. Also take it with me in my car without any spills. Taste good!
Rhonda C.
I Love Pepsi Throwback, it is my very favorite now. I used to drink Dr. Pepper. First time I tasted it I fell in love with it. It costs the same as regular Pepsi, but you can't find it everywhere. I drink a lot of it, I would for sure buy it again. I liked Pepsi Vanilla Throwback too, but they must have quit making it cause I can not find it anymore. I would definitely recommend this Pepsi.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for drinking during the day or night time. This drink is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries and speciality stores. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Tonia W.
Shawano , WI
I originally bought this soda on accident without realizing it was made with real sugar. I thought what the heck, so I tried it, and now I LOVE IT!!!! It has so much of a better taste than the original Pepsi. When you leave it sit out for awhile it still taste great and it has a fresher taste, if that's possible with soda, lol. I will never go back to regular Pepsi again!
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Personally I have always liked Coke better than Pepsi. I do have to admit that Pepsi Cherry I do like. I'm not sure exactly what I don't like about regular Pepsi I do always have an aftertaste afterwards which I cannot stand. And I don't feel as though Pepsi pairs as easily with as many things like Coke does. Make you can have a Pepsi with a burger but I definitely wouldn't eat some chocolate and then drink a Pepsi. But I do have to admit I prefer Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke 100%.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually think this was a good idea from Pepsi!  We need to go back to using real sugar, as I prefer this one over the original.  I am also willing to pay a bit more if it means getting this product.  I have not seen this product in a while but I enjoyed it when it was available.
Emily K.
I tried this in the 12 packs cans. I really enjoyed it! It was the perfect combination of Pepsi and cola. It is probably the best pop I have tried. This was the first time I have tried it and I would defiantly buy it again! I would defiantly recommend it to pop lovers and Pepsi lovers!
Haley P.
I love Pepsi. It’s the only pop I drink now. It has an amazing flavor. When I was pregnant I only drank non caffeine pop. So after I had my baby the only pop I could ever taste & it taste like the real thing instead of just bluhh is Pepsi. I can’t go without it
Tomás R.
Ok, let's start by acklnowledging this isn't a healthy drink. It's a sugary delight that gets you hooked on it as soon as you have it. Served alone in a tall glass with tons of ice it represents an experiencie all of us have had. A classic never gets old.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?