BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Sarah T.
Love this product. The real sugar does give it a better taste. The packaging is great because it never changes. I would buy again.
Angel S.
Cleveland, OH
Pepsi is my favorite pop it's amazing I love it I could drink it all day although that's bad because lots of sugar in it but still
Phil C.
I absolutely LOVE the taste of Pepsi with real sugar..
Great innovative idea Pepsico, Keep this product on the shelves.

Jordan B.
Aurora, CO
I love the throwback Pepsi! Tastes authentic and is very satisfying. The flavor is fantastic and even better than the normal Pepsi.
Elizabeth C.
Yakima, WA
Plain regular Pepsi is always a good idea when you want the extra kick of caffeine in your system and that delicious Pepsi taste.
Marisol H.
Delicious. Sweet. Not too gassy. I will fight my family so we can get pepsi over coca-cola every time we go to the grocery store.
Saraha B.
I absolutely love Pepsi and the fact that this is made with real sugar makes it that much better. Its always refreshing to drink.
Deborah R.
Brunswick, OH
Did not really like this with the real sugar I don't know if it was cause I'm use to the other or what but I did not care for it
Courtney C.
Tastes different than normal pepsi. Not awful but not the same. If you like the taste of normal pepsi, stick with it! Very sweet
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
Pepsi is good. It is a soda so it is not healthy for you but it gets the job done when you want something to quench your thirst.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?