BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Lindsey B.
Pembroke
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet bubbly and I love that’s it’s made with real sugar! I always choose Pepsi-Cola® Made with Real Sugar to treat my self
Shawanna R.
Newark
I love a very cold pepsi for breakfast,lunch and dinner i think i have an addiction to pepsi because i have to have 1 or 2 everyday.
Amanda M.
Huntington
A lot of people say they can't taste the difference, but I definitely do!! I prefer the real sugar!! Love my pepsi either way though.
Caila A.
Wake Forest, NC
Pepsi is by far my most favorite soda. I don't feel like I am drinking acid when I do occasionally have it. I like it more than coke!
Emily G.
I like Pepsi. I don't really drink it often but I like to mix cherry Pepsi with Dr. Pepper it doesn't have that burn like coke does.
rosemary H.
Fresno, CA
Really enjoyed drinking this Pepsi. I remember drinking it when I was a kid. Taste great and it's was good that it came in a 18 pack
Lara B.
Indianapolis, IN
These taste like old school pop. The noise you make you take a drink and pop your tongue on the roof of the mouth is the real sugar.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. Nothing's changed about it. It has the same great crisp taste that I love. So refreshing. Great price as well
Angel S.
Cleveland, OH
Pepsi is my favorite pop it's amazing I love it I could drink it all day although that's bad because lots of sugar in it but still
Melanie N.
Love this stuff, reminds me of my childhood. I've bought it several times and my family is always excited to see it in the fridge.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?