BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
We didn't like the Pepsi throwback. I'd rather have the real Pepsi as I think this taste way too sweet and is nothing in comparison to pepsi.
Heather F.
I love Pepsi, and the made with real sugar variety is all the more appealing. It tastes great, and and is my favorite soda craving satisfier.
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
Good beverage to quench ones thirst with, satisfying taste. From my experience not everyone will want this but my family and myself like it.
Emma P.
Quincy, IL
You'll always see this in my fridge. I grew up seeing that this is the only thing my grandpa drinks so I got hooked wanting to be like him.
Samantha S.
King city, CA
I prefer this over the other pepsi. It tastes better to me. And it seems better for you. Well at least as good as soda can get for you lol
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
This is how pepsi is supposed to taste! It doesn't have the nasty fructose corn syrup in it either. Its as healthy as Pepsi can get. Lol
Philomena S.
Staten Island, NY
this is all my husband drinks, so when on sale we stock up. it is great for entertaining and a great value. doesn't leave an after taste
Ana C.
North Liberty, IA
the throwback pepsi and mountain dew are both so amazing. Great taste with real sugar instead of artificial sweeteners. Will repurchase.
Courtney G.
Bakersfield, CA
The best of the best dark sods so carbonated so tasty I just love Pepsi so Dang much. It satisfies your taste buds when they want a kick.
Chell D.
Clarkson
I really like that this is made with cane sugar, and not high fructose corn syrup! I wish they made a version with half the sugar though.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?