BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
All time favorite soda. I usually only try to drink one or two bottles a week but when I want soda this is the one I crave most. Love the taste.
Emily C.
Raleigh
Amazing flavor! I love Pepsi with real sugar. It tastes better than the original and it's comforting to know I'm consuming less processed sugar
jessica w.
I know its sooo wrong to drink soda but i love me some pepsi i perfer it better then coke the thing that is very sweet but i love me some pepsi
sara m.
WORST THING EVER!bad pepsi... dont do this bring back pepsi blue.this purely suck... and i brough 24 cans of it... and now i cant get rid of it
Mistirae S.
The same great Pepsi taste just with less of a syrupy taste, it tastes a lot fresher and more natural and less heavy, it's over all more smooth
Ashley K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Pepsi. The only down side is I feel like to goes flat fast. The cans have a better taste. I always buy Pepsi. My favorite is cherry Pepsi.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
There is something extra special about Pepsi Throwback. It could be the all natural taste or the boldness throwback provides to your tastebuds.
Benji P.
Thomasville, NC
Even better than the real thing, that is, if you know what I mean!

I love Pepsi Throwback so much that I hope that PepsiCo keeps it permanent.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN
These are great for parties! The taste is great and the different kinds are a plus to suit everyone's preference. I love the wild cherry one.
Radeana M.
Muskogee, OK
Good beverage to quench ones thirst with, satisfying taste. From my experience not everyone will want this but my family and myself like it.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?