BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Somehow this has a different but pleasant taste compared to regular Pepsi. I like it enough that I've bought it and asked for it more than once.
Shellie Y.
I try to drink more water then soda but when I'm craving soda I like the Pepsi with real sugar then the Pepsi they make now. It's a better taste
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
The Pepsi with real sugar is so much better (tasting. It is NOT good for you). I have a soda addiction, so anytime I see this, I have to get it.
Laura C.
New Haven, MO
I love Pepsi poured over ice. Or getting a fountain Pepsi at the gas station. Pepsi is my favorite soda. Nothing else compares to this dark soda
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
All time favorite soda. I usually only try to drink one or two bottles a week but when I want soda this is the one I crave most. Love the taste.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
You can taste the difference in the taste with the real sugar. The sugar make it sweet and not that much carbonated. A good drink with soul food.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Great to use when on the go these are a must have in our house I would recommend to get this when your the type of person who is always on the go
Monica C.
San Diego, CA
Soda is soda I don't drink it to be healthy but sometimes you need a nice bubbly sweet drink especially something caffeinated just to pick you up
Rose S.
bronx, NY
I really didn't taste the difference in this variety. It tasted like regular Pepsi, so i guess thats a good thing. The cans were real cool though
Eva J.
Pepsi is literally my addiction. It's always the perfect drink! Call me crazy but I add a lemon slice to it and it makes it even more refreshing!
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?