BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Emily M.
Butler, PA
Pepsi is by far my favorite soda! I love it with a ton of ice. The carbonation is perfect. The flavor is spot on. It is the best cola on the market!
Tabitha R.
Carpentersville
I can never have enough of pepsi. My weakness and go to drink. Super unhealthy of course. Some people love their coffee some just love Pepsi :)
Jasmine P.
Oxnard, CA
I only taste it twice but would buy it again I like this kind of pepsi I like that it's real sugar and taste really good totally met my expectations
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
I really like the taste of the throwback Pepsi but I am so used to the way it is now and I love IT all though it's nice for a change every so often.
Stefanie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the flavor of this, so much better tasting than the typical corn syrup version. It’s always my choice but it’s not always available at stores.
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
Small Pepsi. Easy to carry with you everywhere. Also it’s good for parties, or trips. It might be little bit overpriced for that small of a bottle.
Michelle M.
Preferred over any other cola beverages. I'm sure part of the enjoyment is due to not consuming a high fructose corn sugar or artificial sweetener.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
All time favorite soda. I usually only try to drink one or two bottles a week but when I want soda this is the one I crave most. Love the taste.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
I don't really like this stuff. It has an awful after taste. It is definitely affordable. I've been a repeat customer. It does have a good value.
Laura C.
New Haven, MO
I love Pepsi poured over ice. Or getting a fountain Pepsi at the gas station. Pepsi is my favorite soda. Nothing else compares to this dark soda
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?