BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Angella W.
Watford City, ND
Love real sugar Pepsi. Some people balk about the extra calories from "diet". But artificial sweeteners make you HUNGRIER. Stick to real sugar as your treat.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
This are so great. I get them at Walmart for 3.50 for 8 of the little bottles. They have 3 great flavors. They taste great, and have them for a decent price.
Rochelle N.
Redwood Vly, CA
These are the perfect size for making mixed drinks, forget rum and coke, it's rum and pepsi all the way, and having a 12 oz serving with a lid. Perfection!
Festus G.
Casa Grande, AZ
Reminded me of my teens and I loved Pepsi! It was my favorite soda which I was just discovering.. It was sweet and crisp and I loved the burn in my throat.
Angela S.
Streamwood
I was so glad when pepsi brought back the real sugar. I have one pepsi a day. You do notice the taste difference when you first switch over but happy I did
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Pepsi cola is one of my go 2 sodas! Not to mention it's perfect for parties of any kind! Whenever I pick out a soda this one is always my number 1 choice!
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
Great pick me up when you need caffeine and don't like coffee. In my opinion tastes better than coke. Also a great drink to pair with a variety of food.
Kristen F.
I never knew about the pepsi with real sugar until I tasted one. These are my absolute favorite soda and I'm not a big fan of real sugar drinks normally.
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Doesn’t make me burp like Coke does. Goes down easily. Doesn’t have an acidic feel to it like coke does. But I would still pick coke over Pepsi any day.
Cristina A.
Fresno
The best tasting soda would be this Pepsi do not really drink any other soda I prefer this one. It doesn't taste watered down like a lot of other sodas.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?