BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Allie S.
Gap , PA
It’s funny, this is supposed to be the Pepsi of my youth, it just doesn’t taste quite right. I am sure I would get used to ‘real’ flavors again after a while. It is probably better for us than what we drink now...
Courtney F.
I wanted to really enjoy this drink. However, the amount of sugar that is in this drink is massive. If you wanted a healthier version to regular pepsi this isn’t it.
Madison M.
Hamilton
I love Pepsi products but my only problem with the real sugar Pepsi is that it seems to go flat faster than the typical Pepsi products do. Still delicious though!
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
I hate this product! I do not like the flavor at all. The packaging it’s also way too similar to the original Pepsi and I have bought this on accident multiple times. I will stick to the original!
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I don't know what it is but I just didn't like the pepsi made with real sugar. It may be because it's just not the taste I'm use to when drinking pepsi. I would rather have the regular pepsi.
Paige K.
Pepsi will forever have my heart for its great taste. There is just nothing like it. There is no better taste than a refreshing cold Pepsi. No other cola company can produce the taste that I desire from Pepsi.
Mikel A.
Nashua
Pepsi in the morning Pepsi in the evening Pepsi all day long!! All the trailers are the cleaners are all my favorite flavors how did the kids get home they come in they want to have a PepsiI
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
I am a Pepsi Love. I love this Pepsi with sugar the most. It has a sweeter taste to it than normal Pepsi. I haven’t tried any other soda since this product came out. It’s my go to beverage.
Mercedes L.
Ogden, UT
The real sugar Pepsi is my favorite because it tastes sweeter to me. I prefer it over ice, but you don't have to. I recommend chilling it in the fridge before drinking it.
Ju S.
Winston Salem, NC
So much better than corn syrup, not only for your health but also for the taste. In Latin America all sodas are made with cane sugar, making them lighter and less harmful
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?