BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Sarahy S.
San Juan, TX
Pepsi would always be my favorite drink is just heaven! It is delicious, it has a taste of something better than anything else! I love it, best soda ever! it is affordable, it is not expensive, good price! If you're reading this you must go for it and give it a try!
kuku k.
I think the regular pepsi tastes better than this throwback version. I think the sugar is different between them. But it is better when you drink them with ice.
Brittany H.
Tulsa, OK
These made with real sugar sodas are really making a comeback! Can't beat the taste when you've really got that sweet tooth and no one does it better than Pepsi
Jewel V.
Tomball, TX
When I can't afford to buy coke or the return I go to doesn't have coke, I get pepsi. It's basically the same, yet diffrent. Great product, a coke replacment!
Christine L.
Chesterfield
If every place had this I would buy it all the time. For some reason I prefer the real sugar over regular pepsi. It tastes better to me and I really enjoy it.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Wasn't such a fan of all the ones in this pack, but I do like to have options. And being able to try more than one let me know which ones to buy in the future
Bisma R.
Ellicott City, MD
Addictive, better than coke and has less sugar too! I bought this can at Walmart. Don’t think there’s much room for improvement other than making it healthy
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
What can I say I'm a Pepsi girl. This is the cola I have been drinking all my life. If I go to a restaurant that doesn't have Pepsi I usually just get water.
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
The real sugar flavor takes some getting used to, but it's good. I still prefer regular Pepsi, but sometimes I get this kind because I drink it more slowly.
Angella W.
Watford City, ND
Love real sugar Pepsi. Some people balk about the extra calories from "diet". But artificial sweeteners make you HUNGRIER. Stick to real sugar as your treat.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?