BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Amanda B.
My fiance is addicted to soda. This is one of his favorites. He loves all brands, im a Pepsi girl when I drink soda. I prefer the "regular" but he loves this one.
Yiana M.
Brooklyn
Pepsi is my favorite soft drink ever! It is so refreshing And delicious. I honestly don't drink it much anymore because I know how bad it is for you but I love it!
McKenzie m.
i didnt love this pepsi flavor . for some reason it just has a weird after taste to me . i wouldnt want to buy this again but i could if there was nothing else .
Lindsey B.
Easley, SC
Pepsi products are the BEST, hands down! Also, I love the taste of the Pepsi made with real sugar. There is such a difference and it just makes the taste that much better, especially when served cold or on ice!
Katherine S.
Toano, VA
When you just want to relive your childhood days drinking a very rare soft drink. We almost never were allowed soda, so when we got one it was a treat. This will take you back.
Elizabeth W.
Lakeland Fl
I always have my Pepsi handy! I seem to enjoy the Pepsi made with real sugar the best. In my opinion, Pepsi is sweeter than Coca-Cola so I recommend it to anyone who has a sweet tooth like I do!
Donna G.
Shelbyville, KY
Pepsi is the only cola product that I buy and drink on a regular basis. I most often buy the 2L bottles but like to keep cans especially In the summer to pack in the cooler
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
I don't even like Pepsi and this stuff was chugged. The real sugar makes ALL the difference. No weird, gross after taste that tastes like your body revolting. Pro tip: Get the one with the vanilla.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I LOVE PEPSI AND I LOVE THE THROWBACK PEPSI. IT HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SWEETNESS TO IT. ALSO LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN GET IT IN THE BOTTLES AND NOT JUST IN THE CANS.
Sarahy S.
San Juan, TX
Pepsi would always be my favorite drink is just heaven! It is delicious, it has a taste of something better than anything else! I love it, best soda ever! it is affordable, it is not expensive, good price! If you're reading this you must go for it and give it a try!
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?