BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
jurney h.
Not my favorite soda, but it’s my second choice if we don’t have Mountain Dew. It’s affordable at Walmart, not a bad soda at all, it’s less toxic than other sodas I heard. I usually drink these most are during parties.
Shannon D.
I'm a huge fan of regular Pepsi and unfortunately, not so much a fan of the throwback. I think because of the different sugars it has a different aftertaste and it isn't all that refreshing.
Alicia B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
We are big Pepsi drinkers at our house and we decided to try the throwback once but it wasn't to our liking.. it has to much of a sweetness to it and we will stick with the original
Morgan L.
Lynchburg, VA
One of my favorite drinks in the whole wide world I love the strength I love to buy it it's not that expensive better than Coca-Cola you need to try this product
Kaili D.
Aberdeen
I personally do not like the real sugar in the soda, it makes it taste off, plus it cost more and I just didnt personally enjoy it. some pepole like when its made with real cane sugar but it just ruins it for me, probably cause i am so use to it made the regular way.
Kayla W.
Worth, IL
I'm personally such a sucker for anything Throwback. Regular Pepsi already has a sweeter taste than most brands but the Throwback style tastes a lot more rich without being sickly sweet. The price is desirable as well. I find myself always going back to buy this over the original.
Tracy M.
I love that Pepsi has made a drink with real sugar. When I buy Pepsi this is the drink I prefer. Just knowing it has real sugar and not the man made sweetener is enough for me.
Angelica S.
I loved this! My hubby did not like it at all!! He said it was way to sweet. We are Pepsi drinkers so I thought he would love this version but he didn't. Oh well more for me!
Nicole C.
My mom loves them. She's always been a Pepsi fanatic so when they came out with the real sugar ones she stocked up. Real sugar taste so much better. They're affordable and I would definitely buy again
Annalisha M.
I love this soda I love Pepsi in general but now you can get a bigger bottle of soda with less of the hassle of it being to big to go in your bag or for you to carry it
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?