BY PEPSI

A great tasting, refreshing cola experience, made with real sugar.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Natural Flavor

• Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this pepsi and the original? 3 Answers
Pepsi-Cola® Made with Real Sugar
Love my soda, probably a little to much. I just keep it basic, Pepsi, Mountain Dew or Coke. Very affordable as you can find them on sale. Just paid .88 cents for a 2-liter bottle at Target. Haven't had a bad one yet. I don't recommend soda to, to many people because some take exception to it.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
Pepsi has always been my favorite soda beverage. When they came out with the "real sugar" option, I was delighted! Good to know that they care enough to listen to the wants of customers! I purchase this product often and will continue to purchase it!
Libby A.
Something about real sugar Pepsi that just gets me. I know they're loaded with sugar that's bad for your teeth, but I just love Pepsi. It has a sweeter flavor than regular Pepsi and I would choose it every time.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love buying this so much. I get it all the time when I am at the store. It has a great cola taste to it. It has a really good value to it too. Its also very affordable too at any store that sells foods and drinks. I would buy this again and again. I recommend to all.
Davian B.
very different from normal pepsi, each can feels a lot heavier then the normal stuff as well. It was a good value, at least compared to what it is at my local store even with the saving card. The taste compared to normal pepsi is like normal pepsi is more watery than this which is more thicker but not in a sludge kind of way.
Juliette E.
Pepsi is really good over all and I will have it any time of the day but they are really not the best choice. Even though they have that nice bubbling feel in your mouth you really should not be having them but over I do recommend it but not every day.
Nataly S.
Super riquisimas para toda ocacion. Ademas de ser la numero uno de la familia nos encanta la pepsi y siempre tenemos que tener un padrino o una caja de 24 por si se presenta una actividad estar super prevenidos.
Cindy Y.
I have been a loyal Pepsi customer through my teenage and adult life. I've tried most of the things they come out with. This was by far the worst thing they have done so far. I took one drink and just threw it away. It was too thick and the taste was just gross. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Sam H.
My go-to drink when I need caffeine since I don't drink coffee or tea. It tastes so much better than the stuff made with the high fructose corn syrup. I honestly won't go back to that after having this stuff. i convert people all the time! Reccomend
Nara T.
Castellon, Spain
The Ppesi is not my favorite brand though I likr rnough, between the pepsi zero and pepsi whit caffeine I remain with the one that contains caffeine.For my taste it is soo sweet and though I am not upset with it not loves. I like but I prefer other brands.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Does anyone else get a weird taste when they drink this? Like it doesn't really taste like Pepsi?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do they still sell this in your local area?  If so, where do you buy it?
simi k.
What is the difference between this pepsi and the original?